Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2013/03/31 March to Zehrs Contest - PIN and NPE - ONT only 18+ Starts March 1st

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2013 8:56 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
9095 posts
66763 upvotes

2013/03/31 March to Zehrs Contest - PIN and NPE - ONT only 18+ Starts March 1st

Grand Prizes (four):

Grand Prize “A” consists of a 2013 Chevrolet Equinox FWD Sport Utility with an approximate retail value of $29,490.00 CDN. Grand Prize “A” includes destination/freight charges and all applicable fees and taxes.
Grand Prize “B” consists of a 2013 Toyota Matrix FWD Hatchback with an approximate retail value of $24,560.00 CDN. Grand Prize “B” includes destination/freight charges and all applicable fees and taxes.
Grand Prize “C” consists of $5,000.00 CDN (five thousand dollars) worth of Zehrs gift cards.
Grand Prize “D” consists of $2,500.00 CDN (two thousand five hundred dollars) worth of Zehrs gift cards.

There are eight (8) Weekly Prizes available to be won (two (2) Weekly Prizes per Weekly Contest Period), as follows: (i) five (5) of the Weekly Prizes will consist of $1,000.00 CDN worth of Zehrs Gift Cards (each, a “Weekly Gift Card Prize”); and (ii) three (3) of the Weekly Prizes will consist of a one (1) year supply of Weston Bakeries products, awarded in the form of 104 coupons (2 coupons per week for 52 weeks); with an approximate retail value $416.00 CDN (each, a “Weekly Bakery Prize”).

During the Contest Period, visit any Zehrs store in Ontario and make any purchase (no minimum purchase value required) to receive one (1) Contest Ballot (each, a “Ballot”). Each Ballot contains a unique alphanumeric code (each, a “PIN number”) that can be used to enter the Contest (See Rule 4). There is a limit of one (1) Ballot per purchase.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Each PIN number is unique and can only be used one (1) time in this Contest. Each PIN number will automatically expire after its first use or on March 31, 2013 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (whichever occurs first). Please retain a copy of the original PIN number (as it appears on your Ballot) for your records.

Once you have obtained a PIN number in accordance with Rule 3, visit www.Marchtozehrs.ca (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to obtain the Official Contest Entry Form (the “Entry Form”). Fully complete the Entry Form with all required information, which requires you to: (i) enter your full name, complete mailing address (including postal code), daytime telephone number (including area code), date of birth and a valid e-mail address; (ii) enter your PIN number in the space provided; (iii) indicate whether or not you would like to receive information from the Sponsor regarding upcoming events and/or promotions; and (iv) signify your agreement that you have read and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Rules. Once you have fully completed the Entry Form with all required information (including entering your PIN number in the space provided), follow the on-screen instructions to submit your completed Entry Form (the “Entry”). Once your Entry is complete, you will automatically: (i) earn one (1) Entry in the random draw for the Week (as defined below) during which the Entry was submitted and received in accordance with these Rules (See Rule 7); and (ii) earn one (1) Entry in the random draw for the opportunity to have a chance to win a Grand Prize (See Rule 10).

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To obtain one (1) Entry without making a purchase, print your first name, last name, telephone number and complete mailing address (including postal code) on a plain white piece of paper and mail it (in an envelope with sufficient postage) along with a handwritten 50 word or more essay explaining “why Zehrs is where I like to shop” to the following address: The March to Zehrs Contest (Request for No Purchase Entry), Dept 2740, Box 9500 Lakeshore West PO, Oakville ON, L6K 0G4 (collectively, the “Request”). Upon receipt of a Request in accordance with these Rules, you will receive (per unique and original Request per envelope with sufficient postage): (i) one (1) Entry in the random draw for the Week (as defined below) during which the Request was postmarked in accordance with these Rules (See Rule 7); and (ii) one (1) Entry in the random draw for the opportunity to have a chance to win a Grand Prize (See Rule 10). To be eligible, each Request must: (i) be received separately in a single envelope bearing sufficient postage (i.e. multiple Requests in the same envelope will be void); and (ii) be post-marked during the Contest Period and received by no later than: (i) for the Grand Prize Finalist Draw: April 5, 2013; and/or (ii) for a Weekly Prize Draw: by the date indicated below in Rule 7 for the applicable Week.

There is a limit of five (5) Entries per person permitted per day (defined as 12:00:01 am ET to 11:59:59 pm ET) during the Contest Period (regardless of the method of Entry). For purchase Entries (See Rule 4), each Entry must be associated with a unique PIN number (i.e. you cannot use the same PIN number multiple times). For no-purchase necessary Entries (See Rule 5), each Entry must be associated with a unique Request (i.e. you cannot submit the same Request multiple times).

“Week”

Weekly Contest Period Start Date (all times 12:00:01 a.m. ET)

Weekly Contest Period End Date (all times 11:59:59 p.m. ET)

No Purchase Necessary Entry Request Deadline to be included in the Weekly Contest Period*

Weekly Draw Date

March 01, 2013

March 08, 2013

March 14, 2013

March 15, 2013

March 09, 2013

March 15, 2013

March 21, 2013

March 22, 2013

March 16, 2013

March 22, 2013

March 28, 2013

March 29, 2013

March 23, 2013

March 31, 2013

April 4, 2013

April 5, 2013

After each Week, non-winning eligible Entries received in accordance with these Rules will automatically be carried over into the following Week.

Each confirmed Finalist will be invited to attend an Event (the “Event”) that is scheduled to take place on April 20, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. ET at the Zehrs Location at 969 Dundas Street, Woodstock, Ontario N4S 1H2. Transportation and accommodations (if required) to the Event will be coordinated and provided by the Sponsor in their sole discretion.The opportunity to participate in the Event is not assignable or transferable (except as may be specifically permitted by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion). In the event that a Finalist is not able to attend the Event in person at the time and location specified in these Rules (or at any other date, time and/or location as specified by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion) a third party representative may be selected to stand in their place and accept the Prize on their behalf.

Each confirmed Finalist in attendance at the Event will select one (1) key (each, a “Key”) from among the four (4) Keys available. As such, two (2) of the four (4) Keys will be able to open the door of a Contest Vehicle, as follows: (i) one (1) Key will open the door of the Contest Vehicle associated with Grand Prize “A”; and (ii) one (1) Key will open the door of the Contest Vehicle associated with Grand Prize “B”. The Finalist associated with the Key that opens the door of a Contest Vehicle will be deemed to be the winner of that Contest Vehicle (subject to compliance with these Rules). The odds of winning a particular Grand Prize depend on the number of Finalists that actually participate in the Event– but, will be no worse than one in four (1 in 4). If for any reason beyond the control of the Released Parties a Key does not work and/or fit into the door of a Contest Vehicle, an independent handler appointed by the Sponsor will assist the Finalist in trying the Key. If due to an error of any kind more than one (1) Key opens the door of a Contest Vehicle or no Key opens the door of a Contest Vehicle, then, in addition to having the right to terminate the Contest immediately, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to conduct a random draw from amongst all Finalists to award the applicable Contest Vehicle or Contest Vehicles, as the case may be. In no event and under no circumstances will the Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of Contest Vehicle Grand Prizes in these Rules.

The remaining two (2) Finalists whose Key did not open a Contest vehicle will be asked to randomly select a number from one (1) to two (2). Each Finalist will then be called up in numerical order, based on the numbers drawn and will be entitled to select one (1) envelope (each, an “Envelope”) out of two (2) total Envelopes displayed. One Envelope will contain Grand Prize “C” and the other Envelope will contain Grand Prize “D”. Each Finalist will be deemed to win the Grand Prize associated with the Envelope they select.

Enter : http://marchtozehrs.ca/en

Rules : embedded
14 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
No Zehrs in Toronto.

Good luck.

Cheers.
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
47870 posts
793 upvotes
Penticton
Thanks! Good luck!
Aug 22, 2012
159 posts
974 upvotes
Oshawa
Went to Zehrs today and the cashier let me go through the whole sale without giving me the PIN. I had to ask for it (same thing happens at SDM each promotion).
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2009
17762 posts
3550 upvotes
Toronto
thanks & good luck
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2011
9104 posts
1670 upvotes
Stouffville
Good luck!
1 Cup of Dark Roast Coffee = 1 Hour Of Contesting
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
2447 posts
1615 upvotes
Ontario's West coast
:cheesygri thank you I found a ballot in the parking lot too, so I entered 2X :cheesygri
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
9095 posts
66763 upvotes
Once you regsiter, there should be a spot to enter your PIN. After registration, when you sign in again it takes you right to a screen for you to enter your PIN
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
2447 posts
1615 upvotes
Ontario's West coast
ends tomorrow hurry!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)