Expired Contests

[Daily] 2013/05/20 Space.ca "The Star Trek Into Darkness Experience Contest" (QC no, 21+)

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2013 1:00 pm
Oct 25, 2012
788 posts

2013/05/20 Space.ca "The Star Trek Into Darkness Experience Contest" (QC no, 21+)

Yes, this is something I want. Nobody else enter, okay?

Enter: http://www.space.ca/StarTrekContest.aspx#!/

Rules: http://www.space.ca/Contest-Pages/Star- ... tions.aspx

Grand Prize
There is one (1) Grand Prize to win consisting of a trip for two (2) to Tampa, Florida, USA. Trip includes:

(i) two (2) round trip economy-class airline tickets departing from a major International airport nearest the Grand Prize winner’s residence (to be determined by Paramount in its sole discretion) to Tampa, Florida (hereinafter referred to as the "Departure Point");

(ii) four (4) nights hotel stay (single room, double occupancy) in Tampa, Florida (hotel to be chosen by the Contest Sponsor at its sole discretion). Hotel accommodations are based upon one (1) room (double occupancy). Hotel will require a valid credit card in the winner’s name to cover room incidentals;

(iii) one (1) pre-paid car rental voucher for one (1) economy sized car rental with a full tank of fuel to be picked up from the Tampa International Airport for five (5) days and four (4) nights and

(iv) one (1) private bespoke ‘Zero G experience’ flight for the Grand Prize winner and his/her travelling companion including: (i) one (1) private, parabolic, zero gravity flight (the “Flight”) for two (2) on a specially modified aircraft by a licensed pilot; (ii) a chance for the Grand Prize winner to ‘captain the Flight’ and choose various pre-selected mid-flight parabolic manoeuvres; (iii) one (1) ‘1 X’ digital memory card of still and/or video images during the flight for the Grand Prize winner; and (iv) limited specialty activity insurance. [...] More information about the Zero Gravity Experience can be found at: http://www.gozerog.com/index.cfm?fuseac ... ce.welcome.

(v) one (1) Five Hundred Canadian Dollar ($500 Cdn) prepaid credit card (for incidental spending).

Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $10,000.00 CAD based on a Toronto, ON departure.

Secondary Prizes
There are five (5) Secondary Prizes to win, each consisting of a Star Trek Into Darkness Prize Pack containing: (i) two (2) molded silicone ice trays, (ii) two (2) joystick game gadgets, (iii) two (2) picnic chairs, (iv) one (1) mini Bluetooth keyboard, (v) one (1) Bluetooth speaker and (vi) one (1) Star Trek Into Darkness Video Game (for Xbox 360). The approximate retail value of each Secondary Prize is three hundred and fifteen dollars ($315.00) CAD. The total approximate retail value of all Secondary Prizes is one thousand five hundred and seventy-five dollars ($1,575.00) CAD.
19 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
9226 posts
Can't wait to for the movie to come out!!!
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
12908 posts
I always wanted to see a spaceship launch but these days unless you go to Russia. It's mostly out of the question. Ah well, thanks...

Akk! Stupid Flash enabled entry! Need to enter with computer. No workee on Ipad...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2011
9105 posts
Thank you!
1 Cup of Dark Roast Coffee = 1 Hour Of Contesting
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2006
12489 posts
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
12908 posts
Says I cannot enter for another 45 minutes? Not a 24 hour thing so must be 12 hours. Weird!
× < >