Expired Contests

[Other] 2013/09/05 Alokozay tea "Celebrate the Moment" NO QC, pin code or at event

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2013 2:22 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
20116 posts
355930 upvotes
Ottawa

2013/09/05 Alokozay tea "Celebrate the Moment" NO QC, pin code or at event

they appear to be giving out prizes at the stops across the country too but no real info on that yet

No Purchase Entry:

To enter the Contest without purchase, Promo Code or invoice, you may submit your name, complete mailing address, daytime telephone number, age, email address and submit it by mailing your entry to Unit 16, 1st Floor, 1100 Central Parkway (West), Mississauga, Ontario, L5C 4E5. Mail-in entries received by the Contest Sponsor prior to the close of the Contest Period will be entered into the Contest.

Enter: http://www.winwithtea.strutta.com/

Rules: http://www.winwithtea.strutta.com/rules

Prize: see rules

good luck rfd
bring back colour
12 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
41098 posts
537 upvotes
Penticton
Thanks! Good luck!
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
1574 posts
14936 upvotes
Thanx for the post Mark!

For those that enter with purchase: All selected entrants who entered online are subject to verification of purchase receipt and/or promo code sticker found on the Alokozay Tea Pack.

I checked out their Road Show schedule and all the cities are at least an hour away from me, so snail mail entry it is! Good Luck everyone!
______________________________________________________________________________________

** UPDATE: I wasn't clear on how often we can enter without purchase so I contacted Alokozy Tea Canada and here is their reply:

‘A person who enters our "Celebrate the Moment" Contest can enter an unlimited amount of times, however each envelope you send will count as one entry. If you want to make 5 entries for example you would need to send 5 envelopes. Hope this helps! :)
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2009
17874 posts
3580 upvotes
Toronto
thanks & good luck
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2006
12362 posts
167 upvotes
Thanks!
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2007
4418 posts
1365 upvotes
There appears to be dead links here? Contest disappeared?

Tried also their facebook entry tab and got this: Facebook Tab is not enabled for this promotion.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
20116 posts
355930 upvotes
Ottawa
updated the original post with the new links
bring back colour
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2011
9105 posts
1669 upvotes