None
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
13121 posts
2913 upvotes
skeetersden wrote:
Jul 19th, 2013 12:29 pm
I sent an email and got a reply

Thank you kindly for your response regarding the GOODNITES® Undercover Mission Sweepstakes.

We appreciate your bringing this situation to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced. Our technical team has been notified and they state that they are now aware of the problem and are working to correct it.

Thanks again for taking the time to contact us. We value you as our customer and are sending you a couple of coupons in the mail for the frustration you have experienced. We hope that you will visit our site again later and appreciate your patience while we correct the issue.

Tammy
Consumer Services, Kimberly-Clark Corp.
Lead the world in essentials for a better life.
There you go...
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2009
5979 posts
1103 upvotes
I just tried also and can't get it to work in either IE or Chrome
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2007
7830 posts
113 upvotes
ty
wins 2007----$5494.88
wins 2008----$2282.93
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3321 posts
860 upvotes
Ontario
This was the response I got...

"Thanks for contacting us about our GoodNites® Ultimate Spy Kit Giveaway. I am sorry to learn of your difficulty in submitting your entry. I can certainly understand your frustration and would like to help.

The first step you may want to try is to delete cookies, clear cache, and then visit our site again. If you continue to have difficulties at the site, here are some things that you can check to help identify what may be causing the issue.

Minimum system requirements for the majority of our web sites:
Operating System Browser
Windows Vista IE 8.0
Windows 7 IE 8.0, Firefox 3.5, Safari 4.0, Chrome
Windows XP IE 6.0, IE 7.0, Firefox 3.5
Mac Safari 4.0

Does your operating system and browser allow cookies? If your operating system/browser (such as Mac Safari) has a BLOCK COOKIES option, it must be switched to “Never”. If your operating system/browser (such as an operating system for a tablet or mobile phone) has a setting to ACCEPT COOKIES, it must be switched to “Always”.

Thanks again for contacting us and providing us with an opportunity to address your concerns with our site. We hope that the information provided has been helpful."
Deal Expert
Sep 7, 2009
22837 posts
332 upvotes
Toronto
deadice wrote:
Jul 21st, 2013 10:12 am
This was the response I got...

"Thanks for contacting us about our GoodNites® Ultimate Spy Kit Giveaway. I am sorry to learn of your difficulty in submitting your entry. I can certainly understand your frustration and would like to help.

The first step you may want to try is to delete cookies, clear cache, and then visit our site again. If you continue to have difficulties at the site, here are some things that you can check to help identify what may be causing the issue.

Minimum system requirements for the majority of our web sites:
Operating System Browser
Windows Vista IE 8.0
Windows 7 IE 8.0, Firefox 3.5, Safari 4.0, Chrome
Windows XP IE 6.0, IE 7.0, Firefox 3.5
Mac Safari 4.0

Does your operating system and browser allow cookies? If your operating system/browser (such as Mac Safari) has a BLOCK COOKIES option, it must be switched to “Never”. If your operating system/browser (such as an operating system for a tablet or mobile phone) has a setting to ACCEPT COOKIES, it must be switched to “Always”.

Thanks again for contacting us and providing us with an opportunity to address your concerns with our site. We hope that the information provided has been helpful."
Helpful? Not so much!
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18956 posts
1703 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
"Please enter valid secuirty code." Looks like they can't even spell let alone run a contest.

This is BS. Seems like a delay tactic to have an American winner if you ask me. They must have read the Slush Puppie handbook on how to run a contest.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
1032 posts
2274 upvotes
Ontario
This is interesting, I, like so many others, have not been able to enter since this contest began, so I tried entering using my cousin's US address and it entered me no problem. So they need to fix the entry form. It is not letting Canada enter it seems.
Nov 18, 2009
196 posts
264 upvotes
Edmonton
yep it accepts i put my whole canadian address in the address part. selected us and alabama put 00000 for postal code and it works.
Jul 3, 2010
422 posts
2200 upvotes
Niagara Falls
looselipsh wrote:
Jul 23rd, 2013 12:19 pm
yep it accepts i put my whole canadian address in the address part. selected us and alabama put 00000 for postal code and it works.
Thanks, got it to work using your method
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
13121 posts
2913 upvotes
Yes, will not work with Canada nor province nor postal code. Odd that this isn't fixed yet...

If you win, hope they contact by phone or email as the address won't work...

Good luck!
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
13121 posts
2913 upvotes
Fixed today to use Canadian info!!

CAPTCHA also works now...
Sep 9, 2007
688 posts
85 upvotes
Bridgewater
Nope just tried it and get invalid securty code again