Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2013/10/07 Maple Leaf Natural Selections "Match N' win"

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2013 4:03 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa

2013/10/07 Maple Leaf Natural Selections "Match N' win"

meh, another one like the sobeys one

Enter: http://www.winwithnaturalselections.com/

Rules: http://www.winwithnaturalselections.com ... tsrc=rules

Prize: Grand Prize
There are two (2) grand prizes, which each consists of $5,000 CAD in cash (paid by cheque). Each Grand Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer and as printed on the Grand Prize. No cash equivalent for Grand Prize, the Grand Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. The Grand Prize winner is responsible for all costs not expressly described as included herein, such as any fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the Grand Prize.

Instant Win Prizes
There are one hundred and twenty five (125) instant win prizes available to be won at the beginning of the Contest Period (each an “Instant Win Prize”)(collectively, the Grand Prizes and Instant Win Prizes shall be referred to as the “Prizes” and each, a “Prize”). The following table outlines the description and quantity of each Instant Win Prize.

Description

Quantity

$20 CAD in cash paid by cheque
(“Instant Win Cash Prize”)
$10 CAD coupon for select Maple Leaf Product
(“Instant Win Coupon Prize”)

good luck rfd
bring back colour
56 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2011
9104 posts
1670 upvotes
Stouffville
Thank you!
1 Cup of Dark Roast Coffee = 1 Hour Of Contesting
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2125 posts
22259 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks V - in my fridge and worked for me!

063100109677 Maple Leaf Natural Selections Bacon Pieces 85 g
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2007
3998 posts
608 upvotes
God's Country
NS Pepperoni...063100109653 thanks V!
Nothing but Good Thoughts :)
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
2447 posts
1615 upvotes
Ontario's West coast
thanks for the contest and UPC's
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2008
1474 posts
9120 upvotes
London
vilmark wrote: meh, another one like the sobeys one

Enter: http://www.winwithnaturalselections.com/

Rules: http://www.winwithnaturalselections.com ... tsrc=rules

Prize: Grand Prize
There are two (2) grand prizes, which each consists of $5,000 CAD in cash (paid by cheque). Each Grand Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer and as printed on the Grand Prize. No cash equivalent for Grand Prize, the Grand Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. The Grand Prize winner is responsible for all costs not expressly described as included herein, such as any fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the Grand Prize.

Instant Win Prizes
There are one hundred and twenty five (125) instant win prizes available to be won at the beginning of the Contest Period (each an “Instant Win Prize”)(collectively, the Grand Prizes and Instant Win Prizes shall be referred to as the “Prizes” and each, a “Prize”). The following table outlines the description and quantity of each Instant Win Prize.

Description

Quantity

$20 CAD in cash paid by cheque
(“Instant Win Cash Prize”)
$10 CAD coupon for select Maple Leaf Product
(“Instant Win Coupon Prize”)

good luck rfd
Thank you! Great contest! Searched everywhere I could and could not find another UPC. Will have to venture out to the stores. Good Luck!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
6412 posts
2625 upvotes
Mort Réal, QC
myversa wrote: 117 entries in total... Thanks.
Congrats? lol
Deal Guru
Nov 15, 2008
12993 posts
8360 upvotes
rfdgirl wrote: Thank you! Great contest! Searched everywhere I could and could not find another UPC. Will have to venture out to the stores. Good Luck!
I was just at the store and wrote down the wrong ones (i.e., regular sliced) and they did not work

You want UPC's from the single serve products
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
4627 posts
6132 upvotes
Toronto
Me too, lecale LOL Oh well :( No single serve packets available where I live.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)