• Sep 14th, 2013 4:03 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2003
9784 posts
275 upvotes
Thank you
I buy KitKat (the Chocolate) swag, contact me if you have anything to sell with your price!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 17, 2007
5038 posts
1277 upvotes
myversa wrote:
Jul 12th, 2013 1:44 pm
117 entries in total... Thanks.
Congrats? lol
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2008
1602 posts
289 upvotes
rfdgirl wrote:
Jul 13th, 2013 7:59 am
Thank you! Great contest! Searched everywhere I could and could not find another UPC. Will have to venture out to the stores. Good Luck!
I was just at the store and wrote down the wrong ones (i.e., regular sliced) and they did not work

You want UPC's from the single serve products
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
4605 posts
5986 upvotes
Toronto
Me too, lecale LOL Oh well :( No single serve packets available where I live.
Feb 10, 2010
41 posts
66 upvotes
Markham
I may be addicted to this game.. excellent marketing strategy on Maple Leaf's part! To do my part, here's the UPC code for the individual serving size of slow roasted beef:

Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2006
4605 posts
5986 upvotes
Toronto
Note that you'll have to find these in store if you win after entering a UPC:
To obtain a UPC Code: (i) during the Contest Period, visit a participating store and purchase of any one of the following eligible products
If it is discovered by the Sponsor (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Sponsor) that any person has attempted to: (ii) falsely enter a UPC Code without obtaining a UPC Code in accordance with these Rules;
All registrations, entries, UPC Codes and any other information submitted in the course of the Contest are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. Entrant agrees that he/she will fully cooperate in any investigation. The Sponsor reserves its right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity, eligibility and/or compliance with these Official Rules (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification): (ii) for the purposes of verifying the eligibility and/or compliance of a registration, Ingredient obtained, UPC Code entered (or purportedly entered) or any other type of information submitted in the course of the Contest with these Official Rules; and/or (iii) for any other reason the Sponsor deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Official Rules. Further, the Sponsor reserves its right to request the original UPC Code for the purposes of verification. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner (including, if required, providing the original UPC Code) may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
1252 posts
3950 upvotes
Duncan
GuelphGurl wrote:
Jul 13th, 2013 10:10 pm
I may be addicted to this game.. excellent marketing strategy on Maple Leaf's part! To do my part, here's the UPC code for the individual serving size of slow roasted beef:

I get this upc isn't valid?
Feb 10, 2010
41 posts
66 upvotes
Markham
Hrm, sorry... that's strange. I just compared it to the other product UPCs that previous posters added to the thread, and they're all 12 digits so I don't believe I missed-out a number. Unfortunately I threw the package away already or I'd take a second look. Did anyone else have problems?
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2006
2912 posts
47942 upvotes
spamgirl wrote:
Jul 14th, 2013 8:45 pm
Note that you'll have to find these in store if you win after entering a UPC:
Thanks for pointing that out.. That sucks though :)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2007
7605 posts
113 upvotes
ty
wins 2007----$5494.88
wins 2008----$2282.93
Aug 24, 2011
252 posts
123 upvotes
Toronto
" Further, the Sponsor reserves its right to request the original UPC Code for the purposes of verification. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner (including, if required, providing the original UPC Code) may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor.""

Who the hell keeps UPCs of old products?
Feb 10, 2010
41 posts
66 upvotes
Markham
DaveCCC wrote:
Jul 15th, 2013 11:29 am
" Further, the Sponsor reserves its right to request the original UPC Code for the purposes of verification. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner (including, if required, providing the original UPC Code) may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor.""

Who the hell keeps UPCs of old products?
No kidding. I can't think of old packaging any grosser than that which has contained meat. And to hang on to it until the contest is done and winners are announced in October? Yeah, not happening.
× < >