Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

2013/11/30 Sirena Total Home Cleaning System (QC no, FB)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2013 1:58 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 25, 2013
5 posts
47 upvotes
London

2013/11/30 Sirena Total Home Cleaning System (QC no, FB)

Enter here https://www.facebook.com/SirenaSystem/a ... 5488516816
Rules https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T0i ... edit?pli=1

Prizes
Each of the three (3) Winners will receive: (i) one (1) Sirena cleaning system, with an approximate retail value of $898.00; (ii) one (1) premium power nozzle; (iii) one (1) dusting brush; (iv) one (1) crevice tool; (v) one (1) floor brush; (vi) one (1) upholstery brush; (vii) one (1) inflation tool; (viii) two (2) telescopic wands. Prizes listed above shall be collectively referred to as “Sirena Complete System”.

All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No substitution, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize except at Sponsor's sole discretion; if any advertised prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor may award a substitute of comparable value. Incidental expenses and all other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the respective prize winner. The Winner is responsible for any and all shipping costs and fees. These costs and fees must be paid prior to shipping. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE IS SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
18 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2007
9473 posts
121 upvotes
ty
wins 2007----$5494.88
wins 2008----$2282.93
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2011
9104 posts
1670 upvotes
Stouffville
Thank you!
1 Cup of Dark Roast Coffee = 1 Hour Of Contesting
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2009
5661 posts
2392 upvotes
Toronto
thanks
....Now I have more time for contests :lol:
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2013
2491 posts
95 upvotes
Thank you.
Coffee and contesting go so well together.