• Jan 31st, 2015 5:43 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 12, 2007
505 posts
120 upvotes
Ottawa / Gatineau
Only one 5$ since the beginning for me... :(
... and that was on the first week... still nothing since...

Good luck everyone. :cool:
Sep 7, 2013
14 posts
1 upvote
Calgary
My Dad was called last Friday about winning a tablet so there is still hope for today. Make sure you answer the phone!
Oct 26, 2008
921 posts
9690 upvotes
Barrie
0 in google play - and 0 in tablets ... lol. I am sucking large at Kitkat.. thankfully my other wins are keeping me afloat! come on KITKAT~
:D Be Yourself.. Everyone Else Is Taken :D
:D May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night. This is a rich universe and there is plenty for all of us. I am filled with good luck. I am my wishes realized. I am a WINNER !! :D
Sep 25, 2012
57 posts
10 upvotes
Mississauga
wow!!! Congratz bcbarbara :) Enjoy your new nexus 7 :) Hoping to get one too :) I'm always encouraged by this thread that some1 is winning which means I got a chance too :)
Nov 28, 2012
960 posts
493 upvotes
Etobicoke
chesrem wrote:
Sep 27th, 2013 2:05 pm
wow!!! Congratz bcbarbara :) Enjoy your new nexus 7 :) Hoping to get one too :) I'm always encouraged by this thread that some1 is winning which means I got a chance too :)
+1 congrats... bcbarbara..

I won.. total $30.00 google play credit... but no luck for tablet yet...

So if you miss the call... you loose a chance ...or .. they notify by sending an email too ???
Jun 23, 2007
907 posts
1239 upvotes
St. Albert, AB
Awesome! Just received the call. Won a tablet, well, my wife did but she was at work so I took the call! So far, $15 in credits and a tablet with the two of us entering almost every day. This is the first time we've ever won anything of significance in an online contest. Thanks OP!!!

Anyone know what questions she'll have to answer when she calls back in for verification?
Deal Addict
May 30, 2008
1777 posts
158 upvotes
WIN-A-PIG!
specialoffers wrote:
Sep 27th, 2013 2:32 pm
+1 congrats... bcbarbara..

I won.. total $30.00 google play credit... but no luck for tablet yet...

So if you miss the call... you loose a chance ...or .. they notify by sending an email too ???
I've heard they will leave a message if you have voicemail.
Feb 28, 2011
813 posts
109 upvotes
Surrey
anton204 wrote:
Sep 27th, 2013 2:42 pm
I've heard they will leave a message if you have voicemail.
i got a voicemail and was so excited.. but then it turned out some stupid librarian called about some stupid book that we didn't even have.
Sep 23, 2006
785 posts
512 upvotes
I got the email (missed the call). Get in!
Google Nexus for me, Baby!!
You've got to be in it to win it!
Nov 29, 2003
97 posts
944 upvotes
There are lots more tablets left, hopefully everybody here who wants one will win. The lady on the phone was very efficient and it seems like this contest is really well run. You just don't have much time to send in your release form, she told me that they had to have them in before they do the next draw which is Wednesday so she wanted my form by Monday afternoon at the latest.
Sep 26, 2013
2 posts
Hey, when they call you for the tablet is the caller id, "Private Caller"?
× < >