Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2013/12/31 Android "Kit Kat contest"

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2018 11:08 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
LegobrandonCP wrote: Please keep us updated! Did the voice mail indicate they were calling from KitKat/Google?
I'd be surprised if it was a call and not an email the contest page specifically says to keep an eye on your email.

" Keep an eye on your inbox to check if you have won a Nexus 7 Tablet. Come back for more chances to win!"
Dec 12, 2008
809 posts
317 upvotes
It is a call. They called me today around 4pm saying that I won one of the tablets
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
frankbink5 wrote: It is a call. They called me today around 4pm saying that I won one of the tablets
Cool! But with 58 tabs that's a lot of calls. And clear across Canada? Could be lots more calls Thursday...
Aug 21, 2011
442 posts
238 upvotes
Hmm, make sure to check your Junk folder. I just found a code in there even though the last email made it to my inbox.
Nov 17, 2006
206 posts
227 upvotes
Back at it again, another $5. That makes 5 out of 6 days now for $25. Would rather win a tablet though. :)
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2012
1187 posts
184 upvotes
Vancouver
Hmm... are you guys typing all your info out by hand? I've been letting Chrome do the work for me with auto-fill. Maybe that's whuy I haven't been lucky. :lol: I'm starting to create all these theory's.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
R-D wrote: Back at it again, another $5. That makes 5 out of 6 days now for $25. Would rather win a tablet though. :)
damn son. I'm now 0 for 6 :(
Feb 23, 2008
242 posts
230 upvotes
Thanks OP! Sounds like I'm one of the Nexus 7 winner!!!
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
3657 posts
1135 upvotes
Montreal
LegobrandonCP wrote: Hmm... are you guys typing all your info out by hand? I've been letting Chrome do the work for me with auto-fill. Maybe that's whuy I haven't been lucky. :lol: I'm starting to create all these theory's.
I am using chrome auto-complete with a click. Yes, got 4x $5.
Dec 24, 2006
299 posts
60 upvotes
Won a few the first two days but nothing since. I just have the one account, and wish they used that one per household IP lock thing to increase my-- err, our odds. ;) This is RFD's most popular contest in some time and with it open to Quebec too, I'd guesstimate that there are 100k active accounts. So while the odds seem high to win one of the 1000 tablets, maybe it's more like 1 in 100 . . hmm, actually, that's not bad compared to those contests with just one tablet! I really hope I do win one by the end of the contest, I don't have an Android-anything so don't want these codes to go to waste. (Maybe that's Google plan all along: those 99k who don't win will have to go buy Android tablets to use the codes, making them even more profit. Hmm, wish I could use these codes to buy some Google stock :lol: )
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2006
2536 posts
47784 upvotes
Kitchener
Won another $5 credit today.

That's 3 so far.
I watched 2 movies with the first 2 I won.
Oct 25, 2012
723 posts
2519 upvotes
Vancouver
jamesfitzgibbon wrote: Mark's right - you can just use the ones in the OP everyday - why go out and search for more??

again nothing. sigh - Actually could use this
I haven't won any yet but if I do I'd be happy to send 'em to you. I have an iPhone and I don't need them. I'm just in this for the weekly prizes.
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2012
1187 posts
184 upvotes
Vancouver
Larlar wrote: I haven't won any yet but if I do I'd be happy to send 'em to you. I have an iPhone and I don't need them. I'm just in this for the weekly prizes.
I'd love some code donations. ;)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)