• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2015 9:18 am
[OP]
May 23, 2006
201 posts
92 upvotes
Trader Score: 4 (100% Positive)

2013 Acura ILX, Premium, 34k, Lease Takeover - $SOLD

Mint condition 2013 Acura ILX with premium package. Drives beautifully. All maintenance at Acura dealership. Accident free. Non-smoker, no pets.

Dark metallic grey exterior, Black leather interior.

Very low kms, only has 34,200 kms. I am the original lease owner. Has 20 months left on the lease and can drive up to 80,000 kms.

LEATHER HEATED SEATS, BACKUP CAMERA, POWER SUNROOF, STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS, BLUETOOTH, KEYLESS ENTRY, KEYLESS START, ETC..

You will not find a cheaper lease rate. Take advantage of my $2000 down payment and extra low mileage and fantastic rate. I pay $284 + tax per month ($322 all in/month).

For me to get a 0% lease rate with such a low payment, I had to put a $3250 security deposit. This deposit is returned at the end of the lease. Whoever wants to take over the lease will need to pay me the $3250 in cash as it will be returned to the new lease owner at the end of the lease.

You are also responsible for the lease transfer fee charged by Acura to take over the lease ($895 + tax). The $2000 down payment I made is my loss and your gain in this lease.

You also have the option to buy it instead for $SOLD (this includes the admin fee Acura charges).

Buyback at the end of the lease is $13823.

PRICE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE. Please only contact me if you are serious and have good credit. If you don't have good credit, you will not qualify to take over the lease and it will be a waste of time.
11 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
7348 posts
1668 upvotes
Mississauga
Trader Score: 13 (100% Positive)
dd_tor wrote:
Sep 14th, 2015 4:50 pm
Mint condition 2013 Acura ILX with premium package. Drives beautifully. All maintenance at Acura dealership. Accident free.

Dark metallic grey exterior, Black leather interior.

Very low kms, only has 34,200 kms. I am the original lease owner. Has 20 months left on the lease and can drive up to 80,000 kms.

LEATHER HEATED SEATS, BACKUP CAMERA, POWER SUNROOF, STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS, BLUETOOTH, KEYLESS ENTRY, KEYLESS START, ETC..

You will not find a cheaper lease rate. Take advantage of my $2000 down payment and extra low mileage and fantastic rate. I pay $284 + tax per month ($322 all in/month).

For me to get a 0% lease rate with such a low payment, I had to put a $3250 security deposit. This deposit is returned at the end of the lease. Whoever wants to take over the lease will need to pay me the $3250 in cash as it will be returned to the new lease owner at the end of the lease.

You are also responsible for the lease transfer fee charged by Acura to take over the lease ($895 + tax). The $2000 down payment I made is my loss and your gain in this lease.

You also have the option to buy it instead for $20,395 plus tax (this includes the admin fee Acura charges).

PRICE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE. Please only contact me if you are serious and have good credit. If you don't have good credit, you will not qualify to take over the lease and it will be a waste of time.
What is the buyback at the end of the lease?