None
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
15351 posts
1585 upvotes
Toronto

2013 Silver Panda Group Buy - Goldmart

I'm sure this info is probably repetitive, but...just so we have it organized:

This group buy will be taking part with Toronto Gold Bullion (from here on referred to as TGB).

Unlike previous group buys, TGB will be doing most of the work in terms of organization.

How this will work:
1) State Quantity Wanted: Minimum 30oz per person (If purchasing less than this, please group together with others)
2) Deposit: $36 per coin, remainder payable upon pickup
3) Now ordering from Goldmart

Note: I will not be willing to deal with anyone who I have had issues with in my past GB's or I have seen providing issues in other GB's.

Info about the coin:
8 Million Mintage
- Comes in sheets of 30
- Comes in an Air-Tite like Capsule which is fixed in a sheet of 30.

More info can be found here:
http://www.goldmart.com/2013-1-oz-chine ... panda.html

Some Pictures:

EMT Instructions for TGB Panda GB:

Email: service@torontogoldbullion.com
Password: TGBTGB
Selling Feng Shui Crane Coin (See Avatar) - $80 - PM!
332 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
9221 posts
643 upvotes
i'm so torn, I want 30, but I don't have that much cash.

anyway want to buy some cougar from me?? I want to sell 10 altogether (Willing to sell it for $1.5 less than store price per coin)

Cheers. :)
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2007
2489 posts
64 upvotes
Great price! Thanks for starting the thread DWS. I'm in for 30 oz (1 sheet.)
Hope TGB will do us right from the first GB with the cougars. This is their cost price, right?

Also, if I remember correctly, TGB prices are in USD (which I'm sure many of us don't have.) I believe last time we had a fellow RFD'er who was willing to do a CAD USD swap 1:1 (when the dollar slightly above par - which it is right now as well!) So DWS, just be sure to ask about that too.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
15351 posts
1585 upvotes
Toronto
kingofwale wrote:
Dec 15th, 2012 8:38 pm
i'm so torn, I want 30, but I don't have that much cash.

anyway want to buy some cougar from me?? I want to sell 10 altogether (Willing to sell it for $1.5 less than store price per coin)

Cheers. :)
I'll buy em at spot! :razz:

Although I'm trying to get rid of 10 of my new Grizzlies (perfect spotless condition in air tites) for $42 ea so I can afford an entire sheet as well. Decided to buy another GML so have only enough cash for half a sheet.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
15351 posts
1585 upvotes
Toronto
Sniper001 wrote:
Dec 15th, 2012 8:41 pm
Great price! Thanks for starting the thread DWS. I'm in for 30 oz (1 sheet.)
Hope TGB will do us right from the first GB with the cougars. This is their cost price, right?

Also, if I remember correctly, TGB prices are in USD (which I'm sure many of us don't have.) I believe last time we had a fellow RFD'er who was willing to do a CAD USD swap 1:1 (when the dollar slightly above par - which it is right now as well!) So DWS, just be sure to ask about that too.
Yeah he gave me quite a bit of a discount on the first purchase I made from him after the cougars...I'm sure he'll do something for everyone else who had issues at that time.

As for the US$ issue, that's a standard practice in the industry (even with APMEX, and SGB), Every purchase I made from him after the cougars, he charged me in CAD based off the kitcosilver.com spot price in CAD plus a few cents to account for the spread between bid and ask.

That's why we're essentially getting a better deal here.

Also, I believe it was actng who did the exchange for us at the time? He gave us spot if I remember correctly, but yeah a little higher than par.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2012
4322 posts
268 upvotes
Gloucester, Canada
When do you need the order in by? I am torn as well as I want a sheet and a friend of mine, she wants 3... It's Christmas time and I've just recently brought some 2006 sml and Grizzly ($40). So is this in U.S currency or Canadian currency??
[OP]
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
15351 posts
1585 upvotes
Toronto
I haven't set the deadline yet, but the earliar the better, if the price premium changes for him, he may change them for us (i.e. as sniper pointed out what happened in the 2012 Panda GB from Provident Metals).
[OP]
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
15351 posts
1585 upvotes
Toronto
actng wrote:
Dec 15th, 2012 9:28 pm
1 sheet

everyone call ur contacts and see if we can beat this price
Let me know if PMH can beat this, we can always scrap this and go with them if you can arrange something.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
15351 posts
1585 upvotes
Toronto
Guys, just wanted to mention we're already at over 300 oz, and this thread is only 2 hours old lol!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
8644 posts
547 upvotes
Lostwords wrote:
Dec 15th, 2012 8:56 pm
When do you need the order in by? I am torn as well as I want a sheet and a friend of mine, she wants 3... It's Christmas time and I've just recently brought some 2006 sml and Grizzly ($40). So is this in U.S currency or Canadian currency??
OT: 2006 SML? Sealed in sheet? Price?

And yes, still in for 1.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2012
4322 posts
268 upvotes
Gloucester, Canada
taro-chan wrote:
Dec 15th, 2012 10:57 pm
OT: 2006 SML? Sealed in sheet? Price?
Sealed in sheet of 10. 2 of the coins have spots. With shipping totaled $352.
× < >