Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2014/05/31 Mucho Burrito 's Cinco de Mayo Contest - Trip, TV, Apple TV [No Quebec]

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2014 2:42 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2003
2098 posts
920 upvotes
Ottawa, ON

2014/05/31 Mucho Burrito 's Cinco de Mayo Contest - Trip, TV, Apple TV [No Quebec]

[IMG]http://muchoburrito.com/wp-content/uplo ... -promo.jpg[/IMG]

Enter: http://muchoburrito.com/muchocinco/

Rules:

Mucho Burrito Cinco de Mayo 2014 Instant Win - Game OFFICIAL GAME RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.

1. SPONSOR/GAME PERIOD: This Game is governed by these Official Rules. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Game is sponsored by Mucho Burrito (the “Sponsor”). The Game starts at 12:00:01 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) April 14, 2014 and closes at 11:59:59 PM EST on May 5, 2014 (the “Game Period”). All references in these rules are Eastern Standard Times, which shall control for purposes of this Game.

2. ELIGIBILITY: The Game is open to residents of Canada (excluding the province of Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of primary residence at time of entry and to legal U.S. residents residing in Washington State who are eighteen (18) years of age or older or of the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older, at the time of entry. Employees of the Sponsor, their affiliated partners, agents, Distributor Network their respective advertising or promotional agencies, or the independent judging organization (such entities, collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) or members of any such employee’s immediate family (regardless of where they live) or persons with whom such employees reside (whether related or not) are ineligible to enter or win. “Immediate family” includes spouses or domestic partners and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and domestic partners.

3. HOW TO RECEIVE A GAME CARD:
(i) WITH PURCHASE: Visit any participating Mucho Burrito location in Canada or the United States on May 5, 2014 ONLY and purchase any entrée item and a Jarritos soft drink, and you will receive one (1) instant win game card (the “Game Card”) good for your next visit (see rule 4). All Game Cards must be redeemed by October 30, 2014 (the “Redemption Period Cut-Off Date”). Limit of one (1) Game Card with purchase per visit at participating locations.

(ii) ON-LINE ENTRY: To enter the contest online visit www.muchoburrito.com between 12:00:01 AM Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) April 14, 2014 and 11:59:59 PM EST on May 31, 2014 and click on the Cinco de Mayo contest page, complete and submit the required information by following the instructions on the site. To be eligible for the on line prizes, during the entrant must complete entry before 11:59:59 PM EST on the last day of the contest. Upon submission of your entry online, you will be automatically entered in the Mucho Burrito Cinco de Mayo 2014 Instant Win Game, subject to the qualification in the preceding sentence. A random drawing of all online entries received will be performed on June 2, 2014.

(iii) WITHOUT PURCHASE CANADA/USA: To request a No Purchase Entry Game Card, while supplies last, send a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope to: “Mucho Burrito Instant Win Game No Purchase Request” 2 East Beaver Creek Road, Building 1, Richmond Hill, ON,L4B 2N3 . Requests must be received on or before May 31, 2014 (the “Game Period Cut-Off Date”) to allow sufficient time for processing. Limit of one (1) No Purchase Entry request per separate postage stamped envelope. All Game Cards must be redeemed by the Redemption Period Cut-Off Date.
17 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 2, 2009
47870 posts
793 upvotes
Penticton
Thanks! Good luck!
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
1264 posts
3997 upvotes
Duncan
thanks entered , did anyone get the confirmation email? it just took me to a page that said manage your preferences no mention of an instant win and no email came? And is online entry a once only without a pin, a little confused by the rules above it dosent really say
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2007
3998 posts
608 upvotes
God's Country
roswello wrote: thanks entered , did anyone get the confirmation email? it just took me to a page that said manage your preferences no mention of an instant win and no email came? And is online entry a once only without a pin, a little confused by the rules above it dosent really say
Got the same page as u :(
Nothing but Good Thoughts :)
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
1068 posts
4238 upvotes
Ontario
roswello wrote: thanks entered , did anyone get the confirmation email? it just took me to a page that said manage your preferences no mention of an instant win and no email came? And is online entry a once only without a pin, a little confused by the rules above it dosent really say
same
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2003
2098 posts
920 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
same, I'm going to keep returning to the page each day to enter. I figure once a day should be fine. Hopefully will get email eventually. Yes, the rules look like they were translated from russian. I will definitely be going to in store on May 5th.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2007
9473 posts
121 upvotes
ty
wins 2007----$5494.88
wins 2008----$2282.93
Deal Fanatic
Aug 13, 2009
8506 posts
2497 upvotes
Toronto
ktan09 wrote: not putting mobile number, thanks
you'll do as you're told!

j/k

I won $500 mucho burrito card one year

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)