Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2014/09/02 3:00:00 a.m. ET Cineplex.com Play Movie Trivia (NO QC) AOM

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2014 1:37 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 19, 2012
271 posts
458 upvotes
RICHMOND
So I've maxed out the number of entries for playing the trivia game (75). How can I still try for the instant win prizes....
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2006
2536 posts
47784 upvotes
Kitchener
gemem68 wrote: So I've maxed out the number of entries for playing the trivia game (75). How can I still try for the instant win prizes....
I think you can only get the instant win prizes by playing the trivia game.
Aug 19, 2012
271 posts
458 upvotes
RICHMOND
RobertX wrote: I think you can only get the instant win prizes by playing the trivia game.
Thanks!! That's what I thought. Oh well - did manage to win popcorn, drink and fries though :)
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2971 posts
7523 upvotes
Halifax, NS
zelara wrote: For the record, the problem was that the page uses media queries and if your browser window is too small, the contest logo isn't displayed. You can enter the pin codes here: http://store.cineplex.com/store/promoti ... antWin.jsp
this link doesn't work for me. just takes me to the regular cineplex store page.

anyone have any idea how to redeem pins?? =\ or am i just stupid..
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
3215 posts
1264 upvotes
Ajax
I won a poutine, the one food item I won't eat. Hopefully my gf likes poutine (i should know this...)
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2971 posts
7523 upvotes
Halifax, NS
i still don't know how to redeem the codes - anyone? lol...

also i have two sd movie rentals that i'd love to trade for anythung else (popcorn?). msg me if interested hahahhh..
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
3215 posts
1264 upvotes
Ajax
code for a $2.50 movie rental if anyone wants one MOV2500CVV2
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
16861 posts
1301 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
Interesting that the person at the top of the leaderboard played 5 times and got exact same score each time. (Their average score is exact same as their top score). What a coincidence. :lol:

At least this sponsor was smart and draws are random.
Jan 7, 2012
92 posts
490 upvotes
Calgary
Here's a code if somebody wants it
[QUOTE]You're the potential winner of a:

A coupon for a small fountain drink
Thank you! Here’s you’re instant win confirmation code:

POPZP20J

Please note that you will be required to create a Cineplex Store account that is separate from the account you created to register for this contest.

To claim your prize please visit CineplexStore.com by clicking this link:

http://store.cineplex.com/store/promoti ... antWin.jsp

Enter your prize code above and click go.

Questions? Send an email with your confirmation code to: support@launchfire.com[/QUOTE]