Expired Contests

[Monthly] 2014/12/31: Condé Nast Traveler: Where Are You? MAY POSTED! (Ongoing, no QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2014 3:19 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2002
4952 posts
4848 upvotes
Toronto

2014/12/31: Condé Nast Traveler: Where Are You? MAY POSTED! (Ongoing, no QC)

See the latest posts at the end of the thread for the most recent month's answers!

The Prize:
Each month, we choose a winner for naming the correct location. Enter this month's contest now and you could win a three-day getaway at a luxurious Ritz-Carlton property and be chosen in a grand-prize drawing for a chance to win a weeklong Ritz-Carlton experience at one of its global destinations.

Main Entry Page:
http://www.concierge.com/cntraveler/con ... hereareyou

Rules & Regulations:
http://www.concierge.com/cntraveler/con ... eyou/rules
* US and Canada
* Monthly
* Quebec excluded
I've got a pretty good friend who's seen me at my worst.
He don't care if I'm a blessing or a curse,
But he always shows up when the chips are down.
That's the kind of friend I like to be around.
138 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 27, 2006
16131 posts
359 upvotes
Etobicoke
Thanks hoob :)
Avril Lavigne Black Star Parfum & Cineplex Night out for Two $126, Leapster Gaming System worth $59.99 US; Trip to Cuba ARV $2000; Cineplex Movie ticket (iCoke/Nestea contest)$10; Palaria Clothing Hoody $69;Joe Fresh GC $25; 4 tics for Ted Nugent Concert; Joe Fresh Make-up Kit $50.00; $25 Bath & Body Works GC (Fresh Fiction contest for DiAnn Mills); $1000 in TD Exlusive Offers contest; $100 necklace from an on-the-spot draw while shopping at Sears
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2003
9980 posts
352 upvotes
thank you
KitKat item collector- always looking for swag or branded items.
Jun 15, 2009
25 posts
3 upvotes
Hey thanks, that one was actually fun to enter because I learned about a cool spot in the world :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)