Home & Garden

2014/2015/2016/2017/2018 Central AC/Furnace (Feedback Thread)

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2018 5:33 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 12, 2015
2 posts
1 upvote
Thronhill, ON
Craig's team installed AS silver 3 ton SEER 14 A/C on June 28, 2017 at my home. I wonder if there is enough space in this box for me to praise how good the experience was. Craig was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions with great patience. He took time out of his very busy schedule to visit my home in order to assess the situation before the installation and that really made things easier for me in terms of planning. He was most accommodating in scheduling and managed to arrange the installation before weather got really warm. The A/C was installed with great care and neatly down to the electrical wiring (securely tied down and almost invisible). I did not expect a huge A/C like this to be so quiet in full operation. Thank you very much, Craig, for your recommendation of A/C unit. Definitely will recommend Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling to my friends and family!

Albert
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1706 posts
379 upvotes
Markham
Craig, you are making the average men look bad....
But please keep up the good work.
Jun 1, 2010
327 posts
58 upvotes
Kia077 wrote:
Jul 13th, 2017 11:37 pm
Craig's team installed AS silver 3 ton SEER 14 A/C on June 28, 2017 at my home. I wonder if there is enough space in this box for me to praise how good the experience was. Craig was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions with great patience. He took time out of his very busy schedule to visit my home in order to assess the situation before the installation and that really made things easier for me in terms of planning. He was most accommodating in scheduling and managed to arrange the installation before weather got really warm. The A/C was installed with great care and neatly down to the electrical wiring (securely tied down and almost invisible). I did not expect a huge A/C like this to be so quiet in full operation. Thank you very much, Craig, for your recommendation of A/C unit. Definitely will recommend Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling to my friends and family!

Thanks for your business Albert, I am glad you are pleased with the installation. Thanks for your business and please let us know if you need anything else at all.

Albert
Craig Newhouse - Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling- fourseasoncomfort@bellnet.ca 416-524-7228
See our 2017 RFD Group Buy: RFD 2017 Group Buy
HomeStars Reviews: Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1049 posts
25 upvotes
Just wondering how long it has taken everyone for their rebate? I assume it's a busy time for the program.
Apr 20, 2015
249 posts
33 upvotes
Brampton, ON
FreeSpinnz wrote:
Jul 23rd, 2017 8:07 pm
Just wondering how long it has taken everyone for their rebate? I assume it's a busy time for the program.
Mine was submitted on the 15th of June and a cheque was just mailed out from them on the 19th July. Says it will take up to 2 weeks for delivery
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1049 posts
25 upvotes
MrPsv1 wrote:
Jul 23rd, 2017 8:34 pm
Mine was submitted on the 15th of June and a cheque was just mailed out from them on the 19th July. Says it will take up to 2 weeks for delivery
Did you receive anything saying it was issued? I submitted mine and got the one email that they received it and would contact me if more info was needed and to expect 2-4 weeks. That was June 9th I filled it out and got that email.
Apr 20, 2015
249 posts
33 upvotes
Brampton, ON
FreeSpinnz wrote:
Jul 24th, 2017 9:59 am
Did you receive anything saying it was issued? I submitted mine and got the one email that they received it and would contact me if more info was needed and to expect 2-4 weeks. That was June 9th I filled it out and got that email.
i received only one email from them after it was submitted which read -

Thank you for your submission of the following incentive:

Heating and Cooling Incentive
Air Conditioner for 400.00
Total Incentive Value: 400.00

We have received your incentive submission and it is under review for payment. Please expect additional correspondence concerning your incentive submission within the next 2 to 4 weeks.

I received that email on 5th July
Jun 1, 2010
327 posts
58 upvotes
BDSL wrote:
Jul 14th, 2017 9:41 am
Craig, you are making the average men look bad....
But please keep up the good work.
Lol, thats funny. We are nothing special just offer a good product at a great price and try for unbeatable after sales service!
Craig Newhouse - Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling- fourseasoncomfort@bellnet.ca 416-524-7228
See our 2017 RFD Group Buy: RFD 2017 Group Buy
HomeStars Reviews: Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
2280 posts
759 upvotes
Mississauga
is there a furnace group this year?
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1706 posts
379 upvotes
Markham
Craig, when is our next date? Or you found someone else more interesting?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
2356 posts
1047 upvotes
Toronto
Hi all, just wanted to see if anyone else has this same occurrence. We installed our A/C early May but we have only really started to run it from June - now (so only 3 months really). I went to check something in the basement and noticed there was rust building up on top of my furnace. I took a look and saw water has been seeping out from these pipes slowly and sitting on top of my furnace when the A/C is running.

I know condensation occurs with A/C systems but this seems a bit too much for condensation from the suction pipes. Water has been slowly dripping down on top of the furnace when the A/C is running. It doesn't seem normal as my parent's A/C doesn't do this.

I've already contacted Craig, he says it is most likely condensation but just wanted to get second opinions.
Images
  • IMG_20170813_223619387.jpg
  • IMG_20170813_223625612.jpg
  • IMG_20170813_223644750.jpg
  • IMG_20170813_224336743.jpg
Deal Addict
May 23, 2009
1801 posts
509 upvotes
Mississauga
Looks like condensation to me. It seem to be coming from a location higher than the drain pan/line. Is it dripping off the insulated refrigerant Line? I'll say check the insulation but might as well leave it for Craig to take care of under warranty.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
2356 posts
1047 upvotes
Toronto
bubuski wrote:
Aug 14th, 2017 9:55 pm
Looks like condensation to me. It seem to be coming from a location higher than the drain pan/line. Is it dripping off the insulated refrigerant Line? I'll say check the insulation but might as well leave it for Craig to take care of under warranty.
Thanks, Craig says he is going to swing by today and take a look.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)