Home & Garden

2014/2015/2016/2017/2018 Central AC/Furnace (Feedback Thread)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2018 2:33 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 6, 2016
9 posts
1 upvote
Mississauga
We are super happy with the installation and service. Craig and his team did a great job with the installation on Tuesday. They came within the one hour window they said they would, and absolutely respect you and your home. I had many contractors come to install appliances and other things where they would leave a huge mess for me to clean up when they are done, from walking in the house with their shoes to leaving little bits of plastic everywhere. Not only did his team lay down cloths for them to walk on going to and from the basement, but they also checked to see if my furnace filter needed replacing. The unit itself is pretty quiet and powerful. I would not hesitate to refer Craig and his team to my friends/family, in fact, I've already referred him to my relatives.
Jun 1, 2010
352 posts
74 upvotes
AnnaT754 wrote:
May 3rd, 2018 3:55 pm
We are super happy with the installation and service. Craig and his team did a great job with the installation on Tuesday. They came within the one hour window they said they would, and absolutely respect you and your home. I had many contractors come to install appliances and other things where they would leave a huge mess for me to clean up when they are done, from walking in the house with their shoes to leaving little bits of plastic everywhere. Not only did his team lay down cloths for them to walk on going to and from the basement, but they also checked to see if my furnace filter needed replacing. The unit itself is pretty quiet and powerful. I would not hesitate to refer Craig and his team to my friends/family, in fact, I've already referred him to my relatives.
Thanks for your feedback Anna. It was a pleasure working for you and congrats on your new home in Brampton. Thanks again for your business and please let us know if you need anything else at all.
Craig Newhouse - Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling- fourseasoncomfort@bellnet.ca 416-524-7228
See our 2017 RFD Group Buy: RFD 2017 Group Buy
HomeStars Reviews: Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling
Jun 1, 2010
352 posts
74 upvotes
boffo123 wrote:
May 2nd, 2018 2:45 pm
I don't know about re-using attic insulation / air sealing to qualify as a 2nd upgrade for Enbridge, but I do know (according to both Craig and my auditor) that, because I'm replacing both my furnace and water heater with high efficiency versions, the old gas chimney will be capped, and that qualifies as another form of air sealing (independent from the attic) for the Enbridge rebates.

However, in my case, I'm doing both furnace and water heater anyway, and those already qualify as two upgrades. The air sealing qualifies as a 3rd upgrade for me, giving me a $250 bonus. So, I have less to lose if my auditor is wrong about the air sealing -- I'd lose out on the $250 bonus, but I should still get $1,000 back for the furnace (and $500 for the water heater).
Please contact your Enbridge or Union Gas auditors for all the details. All of our furnaces and on demand tankless units qualify however this may not be the best option for you. In some situations a tankless is not required dependant on what equipment you currently have. If you have a mid efficient furnace and HWT there may be other options that you can take advantage for the maximum rebate. Other up grades include air duct sealing and insulation. Every home is different so please contact a authorized auditor to be certain.
Craig Newhouse - Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling- fourseasoncomfort@bellnet.ca 416-524-7228
Jun 1, 2010
352 posts
74 upvotes
finnoob wrote:
Apr 26th, 2018 9:36 am
have my AC installed on Monday.
The job is done very professionally and swiftly!
Deal with Craig will not just save you money, but tons of time as well

Glad you are pleased with the #1 Rated Trane line of AC units. Please let us know if you need anything else at all!
Jan 27, 2008
369 posts
115 upvotes
Mississauga
I got my AC installed by Craig's team on Apr 28th early morning. Two techs showed up right on time. Roughly 2 hours of work and lot of running around between outside and the basement things got done smoothly. Techs covered their path with carpets inside so things got left clean as it should. Happy with how professional they were. I will definitely refer them to anyone.
Feb 4, 2009
259 posts
52 upvotes
Whitby
Had my AC installed last Friday and the installation went smooth. Craig and his team were in contact with me throughout the installation process. Would definitely recommend!
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1775 posts
432 upvotes
Markham
If Craig is getting anymore popular, he will need armed body guards.
Jun 1, 2010
352 posts
74 upvotes
josb0513 wrote:
May 10th, 2018 7:19 am
I got my AC installed by Craig's team on Apr 28th early morning. Two techs showed up right on time. Roughly 2 hours of work and lot of running around between outside and the basement things got done smoothly. Techs covered their path with carpets inside so things got left clean as it should. Happy with how professional they were. I will definitely refer them to anyone.
Thank you again for your business josb0513, it was a pleasure working for you. Congrats on your new home. Since your home is new please remember to check the furnace filter monthly and please use a unaggressive filter during the cooling season to ensure maximum air flow to the upstairs level.
Jun 1, 2010
352 posts
74 upvotes
kyee9 wrote:
May 10th, 2018 5:14 pm
Had my AC installed last Friday and the installation went smooth. Craig and his team were in contact with me throughout the installation process. Would definitely recommend!
Glad to hear you are pleased Kyee9. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything else. Please make sure to keep the vents in the basement closed to ensure maximum air flow to the main and upstairs level as the top floor is always a challenge to condition.
Thanks again for your business.
Jun 14, 2003
697 posts
27 upvotes
Markham
Craig and his team replaced our Furnace on May 15, and we are loving it so far. Craig simplified this stressful process for me and my family by providing us contacts and information about the rebate programs available.
His team was very courteous and even swept up after the installation. We were blown away by how quiet our new furnace is. I would highly recommend Craig and his team and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my own friends and family.
Ken
Jun 1, 2010
352 posts
74 upvotes
[quote=garks post_id=29338746 time=1526567577 user_id=4953]
Craig and his team replaced our Furnace on May 15, and we are loving it so far. Craig simplified this stressful process for me and my family by providing us contacts and information about the rebate programs available.
His team was very courteous and even swept up after the installation. We were [i]blown[/i] away by how quiet our new furnace is. I would highly recommend Craig and his team and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my own friends and family.
[/quote]

Thanks for your feedback Garks. Yes the furnaces we sell are super quiet. The Trane AC units are also super quiet. We appreciate referrals as that is how we built our business. Please let me know if you need anything else at all.
Thanks
Craig
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 1, 2012
7536 posts
4112 upvotes
Markham
Hi guys, just a reminder that this years 2018 AC Group Buy is ending in 9 days. If you are interested, you can get all the info Here
Sep 30, 2010
18 posts
2 upvotes
Mississauga
Hi Anikiri,
Thank you for organizing this between four season comfort & Redflagdeals.
Just another reason i love this website! you guys know how to pick em

Craig and his team were upmost professionals and extremely kind people to deal with it. I will recommend them to all my family and friends who require HVAC services.

Craig was able to squeeze my install in just before the hot weather arrived... and the final product is just as promised for me and my family.

Another happy customer... cheers everyone!
Aug 8, 2011
9 posts
1 upvote
TORONTO
Recently used Four season to install a furnace and hot water tank with the RFD deal. I got quotes from a number of different companies and most of the prices were comparable. Craig and Four Seasons were by far the most knowledgeable and professional to work with. They understood my needs with the rebate program in particular and stood behind their products.
Jun 1, 2010
352 posts
74 upvotes
jackpie wrote:
May 25th, 2018 11:19 am
Hi Anikiri,
Thank you for organizing this between four season comfort & Redflagdeals.
Just another reason i love this website! you guys know how to pick em

Craig and his team were upmost professionals and extremely kind people to deal with it. I will recommend them to all my family and friends who require HVAC services.

Craig was able to squeeze my install in just before the hot weather arrived... and the final product is just as promised for me and my family.

Another happy customer... cheers everyone!
Thank you for the kind review jackpie. We appreciate your business and welcome referrals, that is how we build our business. It was great working for you and please let us know if you need anything else at all.
Thanks,
Craig