Home & Garden

2014-2024 Central AC/Furnace/Heat Pump (Feedback & Questions)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2024 6:37 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 7, 2008
469 posts
174 upvotes
We had our AC installed on Monday and they did a fantastic job. Very professional, great customer service. Craig answered all my questions and followed up to make sure everything went smoothly. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again. My parents used Craig as well and had nothing but great things to say about the experience.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2010
1426 posts
431 upvotes
Melkor wrote: Hello. I'm looking for quotes. I need a furnace and AC installed. Do you guys travel to the Hamilton/Stoney Creek area for installs? Please private message me for my contact info. thanks!
Hamilton is no problem at all.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
fourseasoncomfort wrote: Hamilton is no problem at all.
Hey Craig, I emailed you yesterday with my info and preferred time for an estimate but haven't received a response. Can you update?

edit: I know you're probably crazy busy right now, but I'm taking tomorrow off for estimates. I would like to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. (I need furnace and AC replacement.)
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2010
1426 posts
431 upvotes
Melkor wrote: Hey Craig, I emailed you yesterday with my info and preferred time for an estimate but haven't received a response. Can you update?

edit: I know you're probably crazy busy right now, but I'm taking tomorrow off for estimates. I would like to make a decision by the end of tomorrow. (I need furnace and AC replacement.)
I am so sorry, I have been having some emails go into my junk folder. Could you kindly send me a PM or call me at 416-524-7228.

Thnaks
Craig
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
fourseasoncomfort wrote: I am so sorry, I have been having some emails go into my junk folder. Could you kindly send me a PM or call me at 416-524-7228.

Thnaks
Craig
Thanks for getting back to me. See you tomorrow.
Jul 5, 2012
521 posts
44 upvotes
Mississauga
I used Four Season as well for both AC and Furnace installations. Craig did a wonderful job. Easy to communicate, very knowledgeable. Happy to recommend him.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2010
1426 posts
431 upvotes
vividind wrote: I used Four Season as well for both AC and Furnace installations. Craig did a wonderful job. Easy to communicate, very knowledgeable. Happy to recommend him.
Thanks for your business. We are glad to hear you are pleased with your furnace & AC purchase. Please let us know if you need anything else.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
3862 posts
2940 upvotes
Markham
My impression so far: Craig is fast with responding to emails/texts/calls. Answered all my questions and concerns. He took off his shoes (I didn't ask) when inside my newly renovated home...which was greatly appreciated. Quote was received within the same day. Gave me a break down of the quote so I know exactly when/where the discounts/rebates are applied. He is also very clear about the additional costs about additional electrical wiring and thermostat rewiring....so there are no future surprises. Deposit has been given this morning. I look forward to the installation. I will provide more feedback upon installation completion.

Also like to thank Anikiri for setting up the group buy and feedback.

Question for Anikiri...if you are not an employee of Craig, why would you spend all this time organizing this? What do you get out of this? Or is this a sensitive question?
Looking at your previous posts, you majority of your posts are in the home/garden and auto sections.
Are you Craig's twin brother? I am just very curious....very curious.
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
BDSL wrote: My impression so far: Craig is fast with responding to emails/texts/calls. Answered all my questions and concerns. He took off his shoes (I didn't ask) when inside my newly renovated home...which was greatly appreciated. Quote was received within the same day. Gave me a break down of the quote so I know exactly when/where the discounts/rebates are applied. He is also very clear about the additional costs about additional electrical wiring and thermostat rewiring....so there are no future surprises. Deposit has been given this morning. I look forward to the installation. I will provide more feedback upon installation completion.

Also like to thank Anikiri for setting up the group buy and feedback.

Question for Anikiri...if you are not an employee of Craig, why would you spend all this time organizing this? What do you get out of this? Or is this a sensitive question?
Looking at your previous posts, you majority of your posts are in the home/garden and auto sections.
Are you Craig's twin brother? I am just very curious....very curious.
I am doing this for the Thanks. I saw lots of people organize group buys so I guess this is the one I'll do.

I am not related to him at all. lol I had mine installed a couple years ago and really liked the way Craig did business. It is pretty hard to find honest, swift, and clean contractors. Seriously, I am sure we've all had our nightmares.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
3862 posts
2940 upvotes
Markham
Anikiri wrote: I am doing this for the Thanks. I saw lots of people organize group buys so I guess this is the one I'll do.

I am not related to him at all. lol I had mine installed a couple years ago and really liked the way Craig did business. It is pretty hard to find honest, swift, and clean contractors. Seriously, I am sure we've all had our nightmares.
Thanks again for organizing then. You definitely cut my research time. I don't trust homestars 100%. Having this forum gives me a better insight.
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10538 posts
11427 upvotes
Toronto
BDSL wrote: Thanks again for organizing then. You definitely cut my research time. I don't trust homestars 100%. Having this forum gives me a better insight.
I mean like that little "Thanks" thing on the bottom left of a post. But ya no problem.
Jul 19, 2003
778 posts
106 upvotes
Markham
Had my AC American Standard SEER 16 installed by Fourseasons Comfort. Dealing with Craig was a very positive experience especially compared to all other contractors I have dealt with. Craig is fast with responding and answered all my questions and concerns and followed up after the install was done.

It's easy to find any random AC installer but to me it's very important to have a reputable company for their service and post install warranty and customer service. I haven't had issues yet but from all the reviews and personal interaction with Craig I feel comfortable his company will be there for me and responsible in case I have any issues.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2010
1426 posts
431 upvotes
morpheiz wrote: Had my AC American Standard SEER 16 installed by Fourseasons Comfort. Dealing with Craig was a very positive experience especially compared to all other contractors I have dealt with. Craig is fast with responding and answered all my questions and concerns and followed up after the install was done.

It's easy to find any random AC installer but to me it's very important to have a reputable company for their service and post install warranty and customer service. I haven't had issues yet but from all the reviews and personal interaction with Craig I feel comfortable his company will be there for me and responsible in case I have any issues.
Thanks for your business Konwen. Yes, we will take good care of you if you have any issues. Thank you again for your business and for the referral to your neighbour.

Please let us know if you need anything else.
Sep 15, 2011
87 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
Just wanted to chime in and mention that I took advantage of this group buy, and opted for the 16 SEER. It was a real pleasure dealing with Craig and his team. From the outset, Craig was very quick and patient to respond to my numerous emails and texts considering that I'm a total newb with this stuff. The install took place this morning and was very quick and efficient.

Great job Craig! Very happy with the service and quality!
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
3283 posts
869 upvotes
Craig,
Looking to install 2 furnace and 2 Central A/C in my Duplex within the next month. What is the best way to contact you?
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
3862 posts
2940 upvotes
Markham
commie wrote: Craig,
Looking to install 2 furnace and 2 Central A/C in my Duplex within the next month. What is the best way to contact you?
From the other group buy post:
If you wish to join the Group Buy, simply contact me or Craig and leave your name and contact information. If you contact Craig directly at 416-524-7228, please mention "RFD GROUP BUY."
Aug 24, 2006
761 posts
183 upvotes
Woodbridge
Like many of the other posters here, I wanted to take the time to personally recommend Craig and his team at Four Season Comfort for your A/C install.

Before our install, Craig was happy to answer all of my questions throughout the process, including making a special trip out to my home to discuss placement options. I could not have been any more happy with the level of communication on display from Craig. He absolutely made sure that I had no outstanding concerns before our installation date on May 18th.

The installation itself was done professionally, promptly and neatly, and the team cleaned up and made sure everything was working well before leaving.

However, over the next week, we noticed an issue with the A/C system (completely unrelated to the installation itself). I reached out to Craig via email and he promptly replied and called me to discuss. Within seconds of explaining the issue, he offered to have his team come back out within the next few days (despite it being his busy season) to replace the guilty part and ensure we were absolutely happy with the system - which we now absolutely are! In my experience, very few companies would be so quick and happy to provide the same level of customer service as Craig and Four Season Comfort provided to us.

Thanks again Craig and team for the excellent support!
Sep 2, 2008
47 posts
8 upvotes
I would like to thank Craig and his crew for an amazing experience from joining the group buy to installation. Everything went smooth and all my questions were answered. He called me after the installation and ensure everything went fine. He also offered advice on how to maximize the air going to the upper levels. I would definitely recommend Fourseasons to anyone I know.
Jul 3, 2007
86 posts
7 upvotes
Hi, out of curiosity is the evaporator coil being installed also an American Standard one or a third party coil? and if not AS, should it be a concern? (copper vs aluminium, lower quality, etc))

Thanks

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)