2014 MB or BMW: Need just a brand name

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2014 7:30 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
4021 posts
3238 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
nasa25 wrote: I'm confused. So now OP has b class and 320i?

Is u getting 2 personalized plates now?
yeah the 320i is going to be his winter beater and the MB b-class (beast class) is going to be his garage queen/summer ride. OP will be the envy of markham. soooooo prestige.
RichmondCA wrote: Leading indicator on bear market, when you see this avatar start popping up in this thread
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
dc200 wrote: yeah the 320i is going to be his winter beater and the MB b-class (beast class) is going to be his garage queen/summer ride. OP will be the envy of markham. soooooo prestige.
whoa hectic.

Congratz OP. My jelly level is over 9001
Aug 20, 2011
699 posts
34 upvotes
Markham
Baller status achieved x2, park both the MB & Beamer on the your driveway nose out & play beamer, benz & bentley, everyone on da block gonna be jelly son.

. . . I'm fresh, I'm fly

Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
4021 posts
3238 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
just came back from a high end clubbing experience in downtown toronto. i saw a double parked MB beast-class outside the club with the plates "pr35t1g3", and when i went in i saw OP making it rain with canadian tire money. i managed to get lucky and grab a few bills. very fun evening overall.
RichmondCA wrote: Leading indicator on bear market, when you see this avatar start popping up in this thread