Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

2014 Smart fortwo electric drive $99/month for 36 months + $1819 Dealer Fees

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2017 7:54 am
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2001
1864 posts
838 upvotes
Oakville
Month to month lease extension or 6 month extension? For current lease extension do you keep the Same monthly payment amount <=$99/month?
juinny wrote: Mercedes called me recently and offered to extend my current lease if I placed a no-commitment order on the new 2018 Smart Fortwo ED. They said it should be arriving in October. So I took them up on that offer. Anyone else had a similar deal?

PS: they had no pricing yet. just placed a $1k refundable deposit for the order.
Feb 26, 2010
513 posts
767 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
Month to month lease at the current rate until the new car arrives.
Kursor17 wrote: Month to month lease extension or 6 month extension? For current lease extension do you keep the Same monthly payment amount <=$99/month?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2001
1864 posts
838 upvotes
Oakville
Thanks for the info. My sales rep and other sales reps and Mercedes Financial have told me they aren't able to extend my lease month to month. Best they can do is 6 month extension at a higher payment with a firm commitment to leasing another Mercedes Disappointed Face
juinny wrote: Month to month lease at the current rate until the new car arrives.
Feb 26, 2010
513 posts
767 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
Interesting. Maybe get your guy to call the Newmarket location. Both of us got the offer from them.
Kursor17 wrote: Thanks for the info. My sales rep and other sales reps and Mercedes Financial have told me they aren't able to extend my lease month to month. Best they can do is 6 month extension at a higher payment with a firm commitment to leasing another Mercedes Disappointed Face
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2001
1864 posts
838 upvotes
Oakville
Sent you a PM, hopefully you're able to share your sales rep's contact. My Smart Electric lease ends in September, so I'm in a bit of a crunch.
juinny wrote: Interesting. Maybe get your guy to call the Newmarket location. Both of us got the offer from them.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
53 mile range is a deal killer.
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep