Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2015/03/31 VisitLondon "chance to be a Guest of the City"

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2015 2:56 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2971 posts
7523 upvotes
Halifax, NS
DougO wrote: Keeps saying you have entered this competition you cannot enter again. Been more than a week since my last entry...
same.
Sep 28, 2010
3 posts
4 upvotes
Montreal
I keep getting the same error. Gave up on this one...
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
I wonder if I should post as a separate contest? Very weird it's on the same site, same prize, but different sets of rules?
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
Tracydeanne wrote: I wonder if I should post as a separate contest? Very weird it's on the same site, same prize, but different sets of rules?
Go for it!
Dec 23, 2010
684 posts
1838 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Tracydeanne wrote: I wonder if I should post as a separate contest? Very weird it's on the same site, same prize, but different sets of rules?
I tried contacting them via Twitter and Facebook, they didn't reply.
Dec 23, 2010
684 posts
1838 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Considering they're representing London tourism, they're just awful at social media.

I posted again asking why they won't address the issue about entering again. They finally replied. I explained the issue with the two similar contests and how the weekly one won't let you enter again. They replied without actually addressing either issue. I told them to fully read my post/tweets that explained both issues. No reply, though it appears the weekly version of the contest has now been "hidden" on the website -- the page is still there if you know where to look or have it bookmarked. Don't know if it was a planned site update or if they hid it on purpose, regardless they have not replied why it would not let you enter again.

Honestly, I think they screwed up and the weekly competition was the original version, but they changed it to daily entry with a different entry form but neglected to remove the weekly one from the website. And of course they compounded the issue by not explaining (if) that's what happened.

The modern service industry is really terrible, I've heard it's particularly bad in the UK, and from my personal experience I would have to say it's true.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)