Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2015/04/05 LOULOU magazine "John Frieda Hair care, Me and John" photo rq'd

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 2nd, 2015 5:54 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa

2015/04/05 LOULOU magazine "John Frieda Hair care, Me and John" photo rq'd

they are having two entry periods this one ends April 5 next period starts in june

Enter: http://meandjohncontest.ca/

Rules: http://meandjohncontest.ca/rules.php

Prize: There is one (1) prize to be won in this Contest per Entry Period (each, a “Trip Prize”), which consists of a trip for the winner and one (1) guest (collectively, the “Travellers”) to New York, New York, USA, including:
Return economy airfare from the airport closest to the winner’s residence in Canada (as determined in the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors) to New York, New York;
Three (3) nights hotel accommodation (standard room, based on double occupancy) at a hotel to be selected in the sole discretion of the Contest Sponsors (the “Hotel”);
Ground transportation between airport and Hotel for arriving and departing flight;
One (1) hair appointment for each of the Travellers at the John Frieda® salon in New York, such appointment to include consultation, colouring, cut, and blow-out;
$5,000 CDN (total) in spending money.
Total approximate retail value of each Trip Prize is $10,000 CDN

good luck rfd
bring back colour
16 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
I don't think I have 60 photos of just me and my hair. Lol
Nov 9, 2013
240 posts
1487 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I better get busy with photo taking and change my hair with a pin or clip and change shirts. I can make this work, but probably not 60 entries worth because that's a little intense lol, but I will enter. Thanks :)
Feb 22, 2013
3 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
I only see women submitting pics, are guys allowed to enter? I wish I had the Jared Leto hair, maybe I can get a few wigs lol
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2125 posts
22259 upvotes
Ottawa
I think they prefer young females ( preferably under 40, fair to great lookers). This mature woman has been rejected as I never rec'd this...Each entrant consents to receive a confirmation email once his/her entry has been received by the Contest Sponsors.

Has anyone seen their photo in gallery and rec'd confirmation email?
Nov 9, 2013
240 posts
1487 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
MommaMac wrote: I think they prefer young females ( preferably under 40, fair to great lookers). This mature woman has been rejected as I never rec'd this...Each entrant consents to receive a confirmation email once his/her entry has been received by the Contest Sponsors.

I have received the email and have submitted photos. One did get rejected cause I was looking to the side trying to show my bun :p Some look quite model like, which I won't be surprised if they win and regular folk like me don't win lol.
Jan 18, 2015
4 posts
14 upvotes
Grassie, ON
I have submitted six(?) photos, I have only received a gallery email once. I'm 30 and decent looking. ;) lol
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2125 posts
22259 upvotes
Ottawa
Good Morning HippoJ - I just checked gallery and found over 20 photos of guys!
HippoJ wrote: I only see women submitting pics, are guys allowed to enter? I wish I had the Jared Leto hair, maybe I can get a few wigs lol
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2125 posts
22259 upvotes
Ottawa
Grumbled wondering why my old broad photos not included and no email rec'd. They are looking into it...in the meantime this morning I viewed gallery and saw 20+ photos of men + a few mature women too!
MommaMac wrote: I think they prefer young females ( preferably under 40, fair to great lookers). This mature woman has been rejected as I never rec'd this...Each entrant consents to receive a confirmation email once his/her entry has been received by the Contest Sponsors.

Nov 9, 2013
240 posts
1487 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I have submitted a few and the last one got uploaded today which I submitted last week. I believe they are a bit back logged with approving of photos since someone has to go through them and make sure they are "appropriate" lol :p

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)