Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

2015/04/26 Chipotle Mexican grill "Tough Mudder Sweepstakes" NO QC

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2015 7:51 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa

2015/04/26 Chipotle Mexican grill "Tough Mudder Sweepstakes" NO QC

you can enter via text or webpage

Enter: http://chipotlesweeps.hit2c.com/toughmudder or text one of the following keywords: MUDDER, MUDDER1, MUDDER2, MUDDER3 OR MUDDER4, to short code 888333

Rules: http://chipotlerules.hit2c.com/toughmudder.html

Prize:
One (1) GRAND PRIZE: Grand Prize will consist of a trip for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest to Australia for the opportunity to participate in or watch a Tough Mudder obstacle course competition. The Grand Prize Winner will have their choice of attending one (1) of the following three Tough Mudder competitions: 1) Tough Mudder in Sydney: November 21 – 22; 2) Tough Mudder in Melbourne: October 17 – 18; 3) Tough Mudder in South East Queensland: September 12 – 13. Prize includes round-trip coach air transportation from major gateway airport closest to Winner’s residence; seven-day, six nights of first class hotel accommodations (1 room, double occupancy); first class ground transportation to and from airport nearest winner’s home, and between airport and hotel in Australia, $2,500 spending money to be awarded in the form of a check in the currency of winner’s home country and two tickets to enter the Tough Mudder competition. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize package: $10,000

Two (2) FIRST PRIZES: Each of two (2) First Prizes will consist of fifty-two (52) Free Burrito Cards (up to a value of $10 each card) to be redeemed by each First Prize Winner at any participating Chipotle Mexican Grill Restaurant. ARV of each First Prize: $520 USD or CAD. Total ARV of both First Prizes: $1,040 USD or CAD

good luck rfd
bring back colour
20 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
Oh geez, I would hope I could skip the Mudder, that looks insane.
Nov 20, 2013
986 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks & GL!
The only thing I know for sure... is that I know nothing.
1. Water 2. Sugar 3. Barney
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
good luck. Thats a lot of flying for only two days
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
1439 posts
32 upvotes
Interesting trip.

Tough mudder, I've heard, is fun, but the amount of bacteria is ridiculous, your chances of getting sick are pretty good. Now, add in some Australian bacteria and you're probably not coming back.