Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2015/09/08 - MARS "Roadtrip Canada" [purch req'd/mail-in NPN]

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2015 6:53 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2125 posts
22259 upvotes
Ottawa
Sent message via Contact us - Contest originally was to start APRIL 2nd, then changed to APRIL 13. The blurb on contest splash page says not LIVE yet.
See attached and here: http://marsroadtrip.ca/english/SplashPage.aspx
However, I clicked on Rules and Upload a receipt so that part of contest is working.
In anticipation of April 2nd or later start date this month I have purchased and consumed several MARS bars already.
I trust that receipts for any participating MARS product dated APRIL 2015 will be accepted - otherwise not fair to contesters and MY waist line!

Mars Reply

Hi - Thank you for your interest in the Mars Road Trip Promotion!
The contest is now live (as of noon ET April 13). You may upload reciepts and we will honour your past purchases between April 2 - April 12. Please note, only one reciept can be uploaded per day.

Good Luck!
Mars Road Trip Promotion
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
Uploaded a receipt today, got a message that I'll hear within 48 hours if receipt was verified.

Interesting process. It says your "instant win" time is based on when you entered your receipt.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25984 posts
10377 upvotes
Not quite as nice as the free 30 days of Spotify when I got the Chromecast or the free Google Play music downloads but the GCs could be handy, especially the Visa one. Thanks again for the live link...
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
2848 posts
327 upvotes
so what if you buy 10 mars bars on the same receipt? can you upload the same receipt picture 10 different times?
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2009
2962 posts
767 upvotes
Richmond
I had the very same question as above
Dec 11, 2001
290 posts
71 upvotes
Manitoba, Canada
vorthex wrote: so what if you buy 10 mars bars on the same receipt? can you upload the same receipt picture 10 different times?
Based on the way I read it, you can't do that. You need to purchase each bar separately.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25984 posts
10377 upvotes
Been putting them in every day. Nothing so far...
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2125 posts
22259 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks Toguy - just won my 2nd $50 Virtual Pre-paid Visa GC.

Instant Win Secondary Prizes: There are a total of Three Hundred (300) Instant Win prizes available to be won at the outset of the Promotion, as follows:

Two Hundred (200) Twenty Five Canadian Dollars ($25.00 CDN) electronic gift cards redeemable online for the purchase of music downloads from Media Tree. Media Tree has a 4-million song library of MP3s that are compatible with Mac, PC, Windows®, iTunes® and Android® OS .

One Hundred (100) Fifty Canadian Dollar ($50.00 CDN) prepaid Visa®** Reward electronic gift cards for online, telephone & mail-in purchases -now less my two!

Secondary prizes are subject to Media Tree and Visa’s electronic gift cards Terms of Use. Instant Win Secondary Prizes will be randomly time-seeded throughout the Promotion Period. An Instant Win Secondary Prize is available to be won by the first entrant who uploads and enters a valid receipt at or after the time that an Instant Win Secondary Prize is randomly seeded. A congratulatory message will indicate that an Instant Win Secondary Prize has been potentially awarded. A potential winner must correctly answer the mathematical skill testing question.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25984 posts
10377 upvotes
Today's email: Congratulations...you are not an instant winner! > :(

Try again tomorrow...
Sep 5, 2006
888 posts
328 upvotes
N.S.
How soon after submitting your receipt have people rec'd their email (win or lose)? Thanks in advance for all replies
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25984 posts
10377 upvotes
marste wrote: How soon after submitting your receipt have people rec'd their email (win or lose)? Thanks in advance for all replies
I put one in early this morning, around 1:30am but didn't receive anything. They say up to 48 hours to respond but I usually get the emails in 6 to 12 hours, except for this time...
Sep 5, 2006
888 posts
328 upvotes
N.S.
DougO wrote: I put one in early this morning, around 1:30am but didn't receive anything. They say up to 48 hours to respond but I usually get the emails in 6 to 12 hours, except for this time...
Thank you for your reply, and good luck!
Jul 22, 2013
89 posts
396 upvotes
I sent them an email and this was their response:

To enter the contest, you must upload a new receipt each time. You can upload one receipt every day.

Thanks and Good Luck!
Diana (on behalf of Mars Road Trip)
Jul 3, 2011
151 posts
226 upvotes
Oshawa
Has anyone had any luck using receipts from Dollarama? I had one that I submitted, it simply said "Mars Bar" but no size or UPC. I wonder if they will take it?

Also, does the receipt have to be entered for the day it was purchased? In other words, can I only enter a receipt on April 20 for a bar purchased on April 20? Or could I buy three bars on April 20 (on 3 seperate reciepts), and enter one per day on April 20/21/22?
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25984 posts
10377 upvotes
rockhopper wrote: Has anyone had any luck using receipts from Dollarama? I had one that I submitted, it simply said "Mars Bar" but no size or UPC. I wonder if they will take it?

Also, does the receipt have to be entered for the day it was purchased? In other words, can I only enter a receipt on April 20 for a bar purchased on April 20? Or could I buy three bars on April 20 (on 3 seperate reciepts), and enter one per day on April 20/21/22?
I bought several bars on the same day. They all have different time stamps. When you scan them give them a time or number. Never heard back on the last one but the two prior ones were received. Didn't win though. Going to do another I bought yesterday, so they don't have to be for the day you bought them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)