Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2015/10/23 - Shoppers Drug Mart “Pirate Adventure” [AOM|PUR/NPE|OPTIMUM CARD REQ]

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2015 12:00 pm
Feb 3, 2015
402 posts
5621 upvotes
Ontario

2015/10/23 - Shoppers Drug Mart “Pirate Adventure” [AOM|PUR/NPE|OPTIMUM CARD REQ]

I don't understand where the pirate adventure part comes in? Are we supposed to pillage ships while were in Florida? :confused:

PURCHASE ENTRY: Between store opening on September 20, 2015 and store closing on October 17, 2015 (“Contest Period”), every time you purchase three (3) Carlton Cards® in a single transaction at any participating Shoppers Drug Mart® or Pharmaprix® store in Canada and present your valid Shoppers Optimum Card®/Pharmaprix Optimum Card®, you will receive an automatic entry into the Contest.

NPE ENTRY: To enter the Contest without making a purchase, on a plain piece of paper, write by hand a 50-word essay in English or French about “Why I love shopping for Carlton Cards® products at Shoppers Drug Mart® / Pharmaprix®” and include your full name, email address, Shoppers Optimum Card® / Pharmaprix Optimum Card® number, complete mailing address, postal code, and phone number. Mail your no-purchase entry to: Shoppers Drug Mart®/Pharmaprix® “PAN – Trip for 4 to FLORIDA” Contest, c/o Shoppers Drug Mart, 243 Consumers Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4W8. All no purchase entries must be postmarked by October 17, 2015 (“Contest Closing Date”) and be received by Shoppers Drug Mart®/Pharmaprix® at the aforesaid address no later than 5:00:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on October 23, 2015 in order to be eligible for entry into the Random Draw.

RULES: http://files.shoppersdrugmart.ca/offers ... nglish.pdf

PRIZE: One (1) prize is available to be won and consists of a trip for two (2) adults and two (2) children (children must be 16 years or younger) with four (4) return, economy class airfare tickets departing from a Canadian International Airport and arriving at TradeWinds Island Resorts in St. Pete Beach, Florida plus a $350 Visa gift card;. ARV of prize, based on a Toronto departure, is $6,982 CAD.
9 replies
Aug 22, 2012
159 posts
974 upvotes
Oshawa
777Kevin I am pretty sure that is the hotel that has a special pirate adventure for the kids -as I recall it sounded really really fun if the kids were the right age.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)