• Mar 3rd, 2015 5:45 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 26, 2014
131 posts
55 upvotes
Markham, ON

2015 Britax B-Safe 35 and 35 Elite Infant Seats Coming to Canada

For those who are about to purchase a new infant car seat, you should definitely check out the new 2015 Britax B-Safe 35 and B-Safe 35 Elite. They will be available in Canada in late March or early April.

SnuggleBugz already listed on their web site for $299 (Elite model)
http://www.snugglebugz.ca/b-safe-35-elite.html

For reviews you can do a Google search or here
http://www.thecarcrashdetective.com/201 ... view.html/

I am going to need one in July so it's good timing for me. Also planning to buy a Britax B-Agile 2014 model to use with this new car seat.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1810 posts
1450 upvotes
Toronto
had the 2013 B-safe since March 2014. The B-safe is awesome, the belt strapping is easier than Diono, however, the B-safe was already small for her, by the time she reached 18lbs. so we have already swapped her to a Diono R120 rear facing. the good thing is that the B-safe was compatible w/ my Baby Jogger city select, not sure about this 2015

but for $299, seems quite expensive, i got mine at the babyshow w/ snugglebugz for less than $170 shipped.
Feb 16, 2012
11 posts
Haldimand
SnuggleBugz confirmed for me today that they expect the Elite to be delivered to their warehouse June 22. My wife was set on the cowmooflage, but we're due at the beginning of June.
Jan 8, 2011
506 posts
128 upvotes
London
yellowmp5 wrote: had the 2013 B-safe since March 2014. The B-safe is awesome, the belt strapping is easier than Diono, however, the B-safe was already small for her, by the time she reached 18lbs. so we have already swapped her to a Diono R120 rear facing. the good thing is that the B-safe was compatible w/ my Baby Jogger city select, not sure about this 2015

but for $299, seems quite expensive, i got mine at the babyshow w/ snugglebugz for less than $170 shipped.
There is a non-Elite version which I imagine will be less expensive. Unfortunately, I think the base price of the current B-Safe has been raised to $229 instead of the $199 it used to be. Snugglebugz has it for $199 still but not black in stock. I need to track one down as I already have the City Select and Britax adapters purchased. Might have to settle with red instead of black. Doesn't look like the new models will be released in time for my April due date even if they are compatible.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)