Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

2015 Cadillac ATS AWD 2.0L Turbo 24 mo. lease $334 + HST

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2017 5:29 pm
Tags:
Sep 1, 2008
640 posts
105 upvotes
My car has the wireless charging feature but my phone is not wireless charging capable LG G3. Make sure your phone supports wireless charging as well.

On the other hand my car has remote starter which was a pleasant surprise as I dont believe this trim should. :D
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5186 posts
1829 upvotes
Mississauga
roadrunner17 wrote: My car has the wireless charging feature but my phone is not wireless charging capable LG G3. Make sure your phone supports wireless charging as well.

On the other hand my car has remote starter which was a pleasant surprise as I dont believe this trim should. :D
I have the S6 so it should work. Regardless, it doesn't have the charging pad like the other pictures, I just have a regular rubber pad.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
3254 posts
927 upvotes
Toronto
roadrunner17 wrote: My car has the wireless charging feature but my phone is not wireless charging capable LG G3. Make sure your phone supports wireless charging as well.

you can remote start via the onstar app on your phone too. its pretty cool. so far loving the car...huge upgrade for me. so fast and smooth lol. been really enjoying driving just for the hell of it, but no where to let her rip yet. just drove it up 404 up far north for fun and drove some of the smaller streets besides the stop and go in toronto.

i think its part of the trim tho. or maybe it is part of sun and sound package? lol not sure. I have it as well.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
3254 posts
927 upvotes
Toronto
GateGuardian wrote: I have the S6 so it should work. Regardless, it doesn't have the charging pad like the other pictures, I just have a regular rubber pad.
I picked up my car yesterday and mine is exact same as the pictures...has the stickers as well. its a luxury trim. You should definitely inquire at the dealer. I dont have any phones that support it at the moment to test. altho i would not like to throw my phone in there anyways, as i do get a lot of incoming notifcations and messages as im driving even tho its illegal etc. still do it.
Aug 19, 2008
508 posts
181 upvotes
2015 Cadillac ATS AWD 2.0L Turbo

Regular or premium gas?
Is premium recommended but not required for the turbocharged 4-cylinder?
Jun 22, 2009
19 posts
4 upvotes
Oakville
If you want to get the full engine preformance and better fuel economy buy premium.
Jun 22, 2009
19 posts
4 upvotes
Oakville
You need to buy the Powermat & Qi (chee) Covers - Buy original not imitation otherwiser it will not work!
Sep 1, 2008
640 posts
105 upvotes
Freeed wrote: You need to buy the Powermat & Qi (chee) Covers - Buy original not imitation otherwiser it will not work!
I have LG G3 phone, can you recommend a wireless compatible cover?
Aug 9, 2006
488 posts
83 upvotes
Debonair wrote: wow those deals are quite a bit weaker than this deal. Makes me feel like I jumped at the right time :)
Too bad i was away for the month. Solid deal for a nice car
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
3254 posts
927 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone confirm is a.note 4 with official Samsung wireless cover will work in this car? I know that it should but I dont wanna spend the $40 on a cover to find out it doesn't work.

Cant find much on google either to confirm.
Apr 6, 2008
589 posts
558 upvotes
Toronto
As we are approaching the end of our leases, is everyone planning to return the car? Has anyone considered keeping it or heard of negotiated reduction on the residual?
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2011
1755 posts
1353 upvotes
Montreal
I'll be looking for a new car soon and was thinking the ATS will be flooding the market soon. Already see some good deals on them... under $20k with about 50 000 km.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1873 posts
552 upvotes
Strongly considering keeping mine. Buyout is 27k plus tax for my awd coupe. I have 26k km on it... Thinking maybe drive it for another year or 2 then sell. What do you guys think?
Deal Guru
Jan 31, 2007
12875 posts
505 upvotes
Toronto
you think they will run the same deal for the 2017s?
One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure