DET over TB in 6
NY over PIT in 6
NYI over WSH in 7
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2014
1572 posts
102 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
When I need advice on cheap computer parts, I will call you people but I don't come to RFD for hockey advice or predictions.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2004
2258 posts
147 upvotes
Mississauga
St. Louis vs Minnesota 4
Nashville vs Chicago 6
Ducks vs Winnipeg 5
Vancouver vs Calgary 5

Montreal vs Ottawa 6
Tampa Bay vs Detroit 6
Rangers vs Pens 5
Washington vs Islanders 7
Deal Expert
Jul 5, 2004
27438 posts
6807 upvotes
gelato69 wrote: When I need advice on cheap computer parts, I will call you people but I don't come to RFD for hockey advice or predictions.
Then why did you come into this thread?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7578 posts
576 upvotes
York
Anyone think the Jets can pull an upset and beat the always choking playoff Ducks?
Jan 24, 2007
334 posts
22 upvotes
Anyone know of any online playoff pools? CBC use to do one every year but it doesn't seem like there doing it any more.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
dankup wrote: Anyone think the Jets can pull an upset and beat the always choking playoff Ducks?
you mean other than when they won the cup with getzlaf and perry? can't really call any of the other years chokes especially with all the beasts in the west. but yeah, jets for sure have a chance. i wouldn't call it a much of an upset either. in fact most of the series could easily go either way.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2014
1572 posts
102 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
ptownplayer wrote: Anyone know of any online playoff pools? CBC use to do one every year but it doesn't seem like there doing it any more.
The NHL is running one of their own @ nhl.com.
Check contest rules for eligibility. Top prize is like tickets to next year's final. 2nd and 3rd are Samsung electronics.
I am doing online gambling.
Feb 1, 2015
631 posts
138 upvotes
MB
dankup wrote: Anyone think the Jets can pull an upset and beat the always choking playoff Ducks?
If I recall, the Jets played against the Ducks 3x this season: OT/SO/loss; but that happened prior to our new acquisitions. I expect physical/tight games.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7578 posts
576 upvotes
York
ShoNuff2 wrote: you mean other than when they won the cup with getzlaf and perry? can't really call any of the other years chokes especially with all the beasts in the west. but yeah, jets for sure have a chance. i wouldn't call it a much of an upset either. in fact most of the series could easily go either way.
Pens over the Rangers? LOL

Gonna be cheering for the Jets bigtime just 'cause they got that feel good vibe about them being back in the city, having the smallest arena but the loudest fans. Also been a Pavelec supporter since day 1. To me it seems if Winnipeg wants to win this series it's gonna have to be done winning games 1-0, 2-1, that sort of thing. Hard D against the Ducks can steal them a game or 2 if it's a lower scoring affair.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
dankup wrote: Pens over the Rangers? LOL

Gonna be cheering for the Jets bigtime just 'cause they got that feel good vibe about them being back in the city, having the smallest arena but the loudest fans. Also been a Pavelec supporter since day 1. To me it seems if Winnipeg wants to win this series it's gonna have to be done winning games 1-0, 2-1, that sort of thing. Hard D against the Ducks can steal them a game or 2 if it's a lower scoring affair.
yup, that's the only one i'd consider to be a major "upset". a team that has crosby and malkin no less lol
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2010
6256 posts
3216 upvotes
Abbottabad
Pens will not make it past the first round.

BOOK IT BOYS.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7578 posts
576 upvotes
York
iamskyhigh wrote: Pens will not make it past the first round.

BOOK IT BOYS.
Definitely not. But Rangers aren't winning the east cause they'll choke after the 1st round I think
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
I also say Montreal in 7 for the first round.

Hopefully, this will give them more "experience" instead of simply burning them out for the 2nd round.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
VCR wrote: Pens will not make it past the first round.

BOOK IT BOYS.
Sure.
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
dankup wrote: There ya go folks
If the habs make it to the final, I'd .... I don't know, it's just too much stress for me to handle!!!