Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Weekly]

2016/05/15 High Liner "Stanley cup Playoffs house party"

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2016 12:58 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa

2016/05/15 High Liner "Stanley cup Playoffs house party"

there is actually two contests here I will post other as sperate thread. this one is for the grand prize and its weekly

Enter: http://highlinerhouseparty.com/register

Rules: http://highlinerhouseparty.com/rules

Prize: There is one (1) Stanley Cup® Playoffs House Party Grand Prize (the "Grand Prize") available to be won, with an approximate retail value of $15,000 CDN. The Grand Prize includes:
• A ten thousand dollar ($10,000 CDN) cheque made payable to the Grand Prize winner to be put towards a Family Room Makeover.
• A visit from an NHL® Alumnus Captain as determined and arranged by Sponsor.
• Food for twenty-five guests including outside catered food as well as in-house prep. by a local chef, using High Liner products.
• $750 CDN spending money (provided in the form of a cheque, made out to the Grand Prize winner).
• Guest NHL® Prize Packs for up to twenty-five guests valued at $25 CDN each
• Four (4) tickets to a 2016 Stanley Cup® Final Game including: roundtrip airfare (economy class) for the winner and his/her three (3) travel companions to city where the event is taking place departing from the major airport nearest the winner's residence and hotel accommodations for four (4) (two rooms, based on double occupancy) for one (1) night. Travel to the 2016 NHL Stanley Cup Final Game must take place during timeframe specified by Sponsor.

good luck rfd
bring back colour
16 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25984 posts
10377 upvotes
Good thing the old login info still works. Thanks...
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2125 posts
22259 upvotes
Ottawa
Encountered a problem with my 2nd entry this morning so sent a courtesy FYI to High Liner as a Facebook message and also message via Contact us form on contest webpage. Problem RESOLVED QUICKLY

PROBLEM - contest on a timer. RULES state A "week" will run from 12:00:01 a.m. ET Monday to 11:59:59 p.m. ET Sunday. Attempted to enter WK 2 (Monday March 7) , pop up message says I can't enter again until Friday March 11 - not consistent w/rules. It's weekly entry Mon - Sun) - not from date/time of previous entry. Thanks so much. !

FB reply: Hi- Thank you for your feedback. I will make sure our team is aware of the problem.

Telephone call re: contest message - Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention, yes you are correct about Monday - Sunday entry. Sorry for glitch, there are always kinks to iron out in new contest. We are working to correct it and sending you product coupons as a Thank You.
Jul 2, 2008
459 posts
215 upvotes
has anyone actually bought fish and entered the PIN for an instant win prize? Both my PIN's were reported as previously used. I can just picture some hacker in his parents' basement, collecting all 15k instant win prizes. Lame contest.

I should have known it was lame with a .com website - real Canadian company would have been thoughtful enough to get a .ca website for a sweepstakes only eligible to cdn residents.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)