Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2016/09/09 Diamond days EXPIRED

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2016 10:02 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
3121 posts
4712 upvotes
DougO wrote: Weekly winners are contacted each week. I never saw a post anywhere saying anyone in Canada had won. I might try to get their winners list after September 16th according to an email I just got. You have to send a self addressed envelope and an enquiry directly to their offices in California after the conclusion of the contest.
Wouldn't your self addressed envelope require US international postage for them to be able to mail it back to you? I don't think putting Canadian stamps on it would work (but I'm not sure).
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
gofforever wrote:
DougO wrote: Weekly winners are contacted each week. I never saw a post anywhere saying anyone in Canada had won. I might try to get their winners list after September 16th according to an email I just got. You have to send a self addressed envelope and an enquiry directly to their offices in California after the conclusion of the contest.
Wouldn't your self addressed envelope require US international postage for them to be able to mail it back to you? I don't think putting Canadian stamps on it would work (but I'm not sure).
Yes, I know. I guess they assume all inquiries will be from US residents. I can get US stamps though as I have friends go across the border almost every week...
Jul 7, 2009
228 posts
1099 upvotes
Mississauga
DougO wrote:
gofforever wrote:
Yes, I know. I guess they assume all inquiries will be from US residents. I can get US stamps though as I have friends go across the border almost every week...
You should just ask them to send the letter and request the list. It would be cheaper that way and then they could scan the list and email it to you.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)