Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2016/10/26 METRO ONTARIO “TRIP TO FIJI” CONTEST,18+

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2016 8:33 pm
Banned
Jan 12, 2015
4107 posts
27311 upvotes

2016/10/26 METRO ONTARIO “TRIP TO FIJI” CONTEST,18+

There are exactly two (2) prizes total available to be won in the Contest as follows:

– Grand prize (1): One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be randomly drawn from among all eligible entries received and awarded a Grand Prize consisting of: (i) two (2) round-trip economy class tickets for the Grand Prize Winner and his/her guest from Los Angeles (LAX) to Nadi, Fiji Islands (NAN) on Sponsor”s choice of airline (up to a maximum retail value of CAD $1,200 per ticket); (ii) two (2) round-trip economy class tickets from the major Canadian gateway airport nearest the Grand Prize Winner”s residence (as determined by Sponsor) to Los Angeles (LAX) on Sponsor”s choice of airline (up to a maximum retail value of CAD $500 per ticket); and (iii) five (5) nights” hotel accommodations for two (2) at a hotel of Sponsor”s choice. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: CAD $5,500.00.

RUNNER-UP PRIZE (1): One (1) Runner-Up Prize Winner will be randomly drawn from among all eligible entries received and awarded a Runner-Up Prize consisting of: (i) two (2) nights” hotel accommodations for two (2), namely the Runner-Up Prize Winner and his/her age-of-majority guest, at a hotel of Sponsor”s choice in Toronto, Canada; (ii) one (1) dinner for two (2) at a fine dining restaurant of Sponsor”s choice in Toronto, Canada; (iii) two (2) breakfasts for two (2) at a restaurant(s) of Sponsor”s choice in Toronto, Canada; and (iv) one (1) case of FIJI Water per month for up to twelve (12) months (exact product size to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). ARV of Runner-Up Prize: CAD $1,800.00.

Travel must be completed by December 31, 2017.

Limit one (1) prize per person.

http://fijiwater.ca/win/

http://fijiwater.com.au/win/rules/
17 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25984 posts
10377 upvotes
Can you fly round trip to LAX for $500 Canadian? Are we inside the aircraft or riding with the baggage? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Thanks...
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44565 posts
44969 upvotes
Economy, NS
Good Luck!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44565 posts
44969 upvotes
Economy, NS
Open to Legal Residents OF the province of ONTARIO
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Mar 26, 2008
27 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
Has anyone been able to re-enter this one? I tried today and just got a message "Thank you for signing up" without having to put any information.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2125 posts
22259 upvotes
Ottawa
Spudd wrote: Has anyone been able to re-enter this one? I tried today and just got a message "Thank you for signing up" without having to put any information.
Same for me Friday morning - tried later in day, entered with no problem. I thought it might be a 24 hr timed entry but was able to enter today (Sat.) at 4:46 am.
Banned
Jan 12, 2015
4107 posts
27311 upvotes
I was able to enter again today, no problem, and it was not 24hrs.

I am using either Safari or Chrome.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
16861 posts
1299 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)