Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2016/11/25 Canadian Tire - Review to Win - AOM, All Canada

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2016 2:31 pm
Sep 28, 2013
315 posts
272 upvotes
BRANTFORD
bug wrote: Finally got it to work by disabling my adblocker, so you may want to try that. They still haven't replied to my emails for the 4 codes I didn't get though.
Worked for me today as well. I never had Adblock on to begin with so I think they may have just fixed it and has nothing to do with that. Either way it's working :)
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2006
1418 posts
5369 upvotes
LOOSING MY MIND - they just added the statement " Is this review written as part of a Canadian Tire contest/promotion?" AND even if you PICK YES --- OR NO - the review will not go through!

HOW do you get a PIN on this messed up contest!
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
1068 posts
4237 upvotes
Ontario
flycastin wrote: LOOSING MY MIND - they just added the statement " Is this review written as part of a Canadian Tire contest/promotion?" AND even if you PICK YES --- OR NO - the review will not go through!

HOW do you get a PIN on this messed up contest!
same CT is in a tail spin
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43245 upvotes
ONTARIO
Just won $50! 10:45 AM EST.

Did not expect to win, as I had no luck last time around and the previous contest before that I was only able to win by entering early 4-5 AM times.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2015
2045 posts
918 upvotes
Elgin, ON
I wrote a pair of reviews today. I had no issues. The pin popped up right away after submitting.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2006
1418 posts
5369 upvotes
Still getting the error message about the ERROR: The option you selected for Is this review written as part of a Canadian Tire contest/promotion? has been removed. Please make a different selection.

Its defaulted to YES, but even if I pick NO, the ERROR mesage shows up - what the hell.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2015
2045 posts
918 upvotes
Elgin, ON
flycastin wrote: Still getting the error message about the ERROR: The option you selected for Is this review written as part of a Canadian Tire contest/promotion? has been removed. Please make a different selection.

Its defaulted to YES, but even if I pick NO, the ERROR mesage shows up - what the hell.
I wrote one review this morning, and had no problem. Went to do a second, and got that error as well.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2015
2045 posts
918 upvotes
Elgin, ON
flycastin wrote: Still getting the error message about the ERROR: The option you selected for Is this review written as part of a Canadian Tire contest/promotion? has been removed. Please make a different selection.

I wrote one review this morning, and had no problem. Went to do a second, and got that error as well.
Feb 11, 2009
351 posts
645 upvotes
Chilliwack
I get those messages too (about once per day since the contest came back online for me). Nothing appears to work to force it, even reviewing the same product again. I usually just move on to a new product with no issue. This method has worked for me as I can always manage to get my five reviews daily - although it's a lot of work. :|
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
George Orwell
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
Same, one review today with PIN, then couldn't submit any more. This contest is painful.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
Launchfire finally replied to my email and said they would look into getting me PINs for the 4 reviews i submitted when the site was bugged.
They sent me 3 pins, no wins yet though.
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
Last day to enter and no wins so far for me.
Jan 6, 2012
15 posts
24 upvotes
Fort St. John
I won 2 gift cards, good luck everyone!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)