Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2016/11/30 8:59PM ET Hudson's Bay The Time Shop The Diamond Sweepstakes, Ont only, in store

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2016 5:16 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2008
9095 posts
66762 upvotes

2016/11/30 8:59PM ET Hudson's Bay The Time Shop The Diamond Sweepstakes, Ont only, in store

The total value in prizes is Ten Thousand dollars ($10,000.00). The Grand prize is a Princess cut, one (1) carat diamond in a white gold setting, no extra diamonds will be added. The approximate value of the grand prize in a white gold setting is Ten Thousand dollars ($10,000.00) at retail. The second (2nd) and third (3rd) prizes are Five Hundred dollars ($500.00) of Hudson’s Bay gift certificates. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable once they are awarded. No substitutions or cash redemptions will be permitted.

How to Enter
In Store entry form. Handwrite your complete name, mailing address, phone number and email address. Place the ballot into the appropriate Sweepstakes ballot box. All entries must be completed and submitted prior to closing date of November 30th

Entries are limited to no more than 5 per person.

Contest link and rules : http://thetimeshop.com/the-diamond-sweepstakes/
Last edited by Farseer on Nov 1st, 2016 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
12 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44565 posts
44973 upvotes
Economy, NS
Good Luck!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5755 posts
7939 upvotes
Ontario
When it is worthwhile to look over contest threads over and over again-tonight, in seeing what second and third prizes are.
I was at my local Bay store earlier this month and missed chance to enter a ballot. Double-time to fix that matter this week.
I need a shopping spree!Winking Face
Have new cookbooks but am not cooking anything new yet.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2004
2092 posts
449 upvotes
Does anyone know where this is at Queen st Toronto store?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5755 posts
7939 upvotes
Ontario
Not sure where it is currently as Saks has the lower floors of the building. When the Bay was still all floors, I had my watch battery fixed by a small shop
on first floor by jewellery. Try the Watch Repair number on the Store Services page for Queen St. http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores ... 254&uom=km

I have to test my luck at Lime Ridge Mall's store. I know where the watch/jewellery section is but am uncertain if the repair area is there or not.
Nov 21, 2016
2 posts
Is this for all Hudson Bay stores or only select stores!!??
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5755 posts
7939 upvotes
Ontario
guh1990 wrote: Is this for all Hudson Bay stores or only select stores!!??
The Ontario stores with the Time Shop service.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5755 posts
7939 upvotes
Ontario
Lime Ridge Mall-go to the SMALLER watch counter area -the side facing the larger watch/jewellery counter area. You'll see an acrylic holder with THE TIME SHOP hours.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5755 posts
7939 upvotes
Ontario
Last chance to enter before 8:59pm at your local Bay with watch dept.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)