Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2017/06/25 Milk MOOves You - BC, AB, SK, MB, YT, NT, NU, NW ON

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2017 8:33 pm
Tags:
Deal Guru
Mar 2, 2011
10588 posts
20618 upvotes
Maple Ridge

2017/06/25 Milk MOOves You - BC, AB, SK, MB, YT, NT, NU, NW ON

MILK MOOVES YOU 2017
Sponsored by the BC Dairy Association, Alberta Milk, Saskatchewan Milk Marketing Board (SaskMilk) and Dairy Farmers of Manitoba

This has been on since Mar 20 but I just noticed the special jugs in the store for the first time today. I hope this hasn't been posted.

There are two methods of entry - using a code from specially marked carton or submit a receipt on-line.
REGARDLESS OF THE METHOD OF ENTRY THERE IS A LIMIT OF TWO (2) ENTRIES PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS, PER DAY

Grand prize - 2017 HONDA RIDGELINE EX-L (approximate base MSRP: CAD $44,490 excluding applicable taxes, freight and fees).
Secondary prize - 2017 HONDA FIT SE (approximate base MSRP: CAD $20,220 excluding applicable taxes, freight and fees).
Regional prizes - $25 McDonalds gift card.

Enter - http://www.milkmoovesyou.ca/

Rules - https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/p3-c ... -terms.pdf

Codes from Dairyland cartons:
2% 2L - DJPWT4CJ
2% 1L - DCFLK7KN
Skim 1L - DAMT9XEM
Skim 2L - DGC4KF76
3.25% 1L - DDXKJ6M3
3.25% 2L - DKE7L3TK
19 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2017
1165 posts
1303 upvotes
Nanaimo
Some interesting regulations:

9. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Contest Sponsor and their agencies to use winners name, city
and province/territory of residence and likeness for purposes of advertising and publicity in any and all media now
or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, notification, or permission,
unless prohibited by law.
All information requested by and supplied by each entrant must be truthful, accurate, and in no way misleading.
Contest Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the Contest in Contest Sponsor‘s discretion,
should the entrant at any stage supply untruthful, inaccurate, or misleading details and/or information or should
the entrant be ineligible for the Contest pursuant to these Rules.

10. PRIVACY
The Contest Sponsor respects entrants’ right to privacy. Email addresses are gathered for the purpose of
administering this Contest and conducting publicity about this Contest. By entering the Contest, participants
consent to the Contest Sponsor‘s collection, use, and disclosure of their personal information for these purposes.
Entrants also expressly consent to receive electronic communications from the Contest Sponsor or its designees in
connection with the administration of this Contest.
Banned
Jan 12, 2015
4107 posts
27311 upvotes
Eligiilty is only for parts of N. Ontario -
NORTHWESTERN
ONTARIO (CONSISTING OF THE DISTRICTS OF KENORA, RAINY RIVER AND THUNDER BAY)
Aug 22, 2012
565 posts
843 upvotes
GTA
BK2006 wrote: Eligiilty is only for parts of N. Ontario -
NORTHWESTERN
ONTARIO (CONSISTING OF THE DISTRICTS OF KENORA, RAINY RIVER AND THUNDER BAY)
The coupon you get for entering (McCafe drink) also says Northern Ontario only so I assume not here in GTA .. BUT.. we went through drive thru tonight, went to the wrong window, got a teen who almost didn't even ask us to pay.. so got it. YMMV clearly but just fyi
Contesting can be a healthy coping mechanism I have fallen in love with this forum
- Double Lung Transplant 05/13/16. #BeADonor - &Get your colonoscopies!
*Thank you RFD*
Feb 4, 2007
781 posts
592 upvotes
I haven't been able to use them through the kiosks in Richmond or North Vancouver but the cashiers do take them.
The coupons are valid for 7 days from the time you submit it. slightly different from previous years that they were good for months.

I haven't entered them multiple times. if you don't have the code you can upload a receipt too.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
Site is broken tonight...
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2006
6494 posts
2490 upvotes
Ontario
Cannot print McD coupon...Getting:

Internal Server Error.

We have mailed someone who is looking into this issue . Maybe try from the start?
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay, AF $0
MBNA RWE 5.4% grocery/resto
Bank: EQ (1.5%)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 1, 2006
6494 posts
2490 upvotes
Ontario
Anyone been able to print a McD coupon from here over the last few days?
Cards:HSBC WE MC 1.5%/3% travel 0 FX MC acceptance 31 day med AF $49
CTC WE MC 3% grocery, 3.54% CTC, RA, billpay, AF $0
MBNA RWE 5.4% grocery/resto
Bank: EQ (1.5%)
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2010
1022 posts
2153 upvotes
Alberta
It's been working for me fine these last few days. I just entered and no problems here - coupon came as a .pdf file as always.
Aug 15, 2006
819 posts
17 upvotes
Edmonton
I just printed. IT WORKS!

I was unable to print. They sent me this message. The link does not work. Anyone have a pdf?

You have just earned an entry in the Milk MOOves You Contest, PLUS a hot McCAFÉ® Specialty Beverage, like a Latte or Cappuccino, made with freshly steamed milk.*

If you didn’t print your McCAFÉ Coupon at the time of entry you can print it now using the following link:

http://www.milkmoovesyou.ca/rewardcallb ... MMH6PECLVL

* Before clicking the link make sure you are ready to print - printing requires a computer with an active internet and printer connection.

Enjoy your McCAFÉ Specialty Beverage and good luck in the contest.

Keep on drinking milk!

* The McCAFÉ Gift With Entry Offer requires a computer with an active internet and printer connection. The Offer is limited and available while supplies last. See coupon for conditions.

McDONALD’S®, McCAFÉ®, the McCAFÉ Signature and the Golden Arches logo are trademarks licensed from McDonald's Corporation. Neither McDonald's Corporation nor McDonald's Restaurants of Canada Limited are sponsors or administrators of, nor partners in, this promotion.

The Milk MOOves You promotion is managed and administered on behalf of the Contest Sponsor by The Activation Group Inc. listen@theactivationgroup.com.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2008
2191 posts
2394 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Today is the last day! Thanks OP, I really enjoyed the free lattes for the last 2 months. Good luck to everyone who entered the contest! ^_^

I'm bumping the thread in case if anyone wants to enter the contest one last time before 2359h tonight ;)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)