Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2017/07/09 - AIR MILES - Dream Sweepstakes: VIP Sweepstakes - Pur/NPE - AM member - 21+

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2017 2:03 am
Deal Expert
Jan 11, 2013
15578 posts
5092 upvotes
Toronto

2017/07/09 - AIR MILES - Dream Sweepstakes: VIP Sweepstakes - Pur/NPE - AM member - 21+

Enter (Purchase entries using AIR MILES) Or... Use the NPE option defined in the Rules, below. Limit of 22 Entries, regardless of method of entry.

Rules

Prizes:
  • One Million (1,000,000) AIR MILES Reward Miles
  • Celebrity Cruises®1 Eastern Caribbean Cruise Package
  • Sony®2 4K HDR Ultra 65” HD TV (model XBR65X900E) (approximate retail value $3,499.99)
  • SkyTrak™3 Launch Monitor with Basic Golf Practice Range Package (model SKYTRAKBUN) and Protective Case (approximate retail value $3,080.00)
  • Broil King®4 Imperial™4 XLS grill (model 957884 or 957887) (choice between natural gas or propane) (approximate retail value $3,049.00)
  • Canon EOS 80D DSLR camera with 18-55mm lens (model 1263C008) (approximate retail value $1,799.00)
  • Samboro®5 Delsey Chatelet Plus 3 Piece Hardside Luggage Set – Black (model 670BKS3) (approximate retail value $1,450.00)
  • 3 Event Prizes available to be won, each Event Prize consisting of one (1) pair of tickets to any Live Nation produced and promoted show/concert offered in Canada (approximate retail value $550.00 for each pair of tickets including all applicable fees & taxes).
  • Birks Gift Card value $1,000
  • The Keg Gift Card value $1,000
Wishing everyone a lucky 2023!
13 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43245 upvotes
ONTARIO
Wow that is some prize!

1 million air miles alone is like $100,000 in reward miles (give or take). Winning this would be insane!
Thanks OP. Good luck everyone.
Deal Expert
Jan 11, 2013
15578 posts
5092 upvotes
Toronto
BobSagget wrote: Wow that is some prize!

1 million air miles alone is like $100,000 in reward miles (give or take). Winning this would be insane!
Thanks OP. Good luck everyone.
Yeah, you could get about $105,263 worth of groceries!
Wishing everyone a lucky 2023!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43245 upvotes
ONTARIO
sherlockmandango wrote: Yeah, you could get about $105,263 worth of groceries!
Also you would become an Onyx member and have the 'personal shopper' feature available to you. I would loooove that with so many points to spend. Oh man.
Apr 15, 2013
505 posts
1292 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks!
BobSagget wrote: Also you would become an Onyx member and have the 'personal shopper' feature available to you. I would loooove that with so many points to spend. Oh man.
I've been an Onyx member for many years (since they started it, I think) and I have no idea what this personal shopper does! Or how it could benefit me.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43245 upvotes
ONTARIO
ph6704 wrote: Thanks!

I've been an Onyx member for many years (since they started it, I think) and I have no idea what this personal shopper does! Or how it could benefit me.
It allows you to use your air miles to order stuff online from anywhere! Not just their rewards catalog.

I became an Onyx member last year and used the personal shopper twice already! I love it.

I saw a 55" 4K TV at Costco.ca that I wanted. I used the personal shopper, gave them the name of the item and the link to Costco.ca.
They came back with a quote of how many air miles it would cost me (5500). I agreed and then they put the order through. A couple weeks later I got my new TV delivered directly to my door from Costco and aside from air miles, I paid absolutely nothing out of pocket.
A month later I did the same thing again for another item I wanted.

Now imagine being an Onyx member with a million air miles. Oh. My. God. I would have so much fun with that.
Apr 15, 2013
505 posts
1292 upvotes
Toronto
BobSagget wrote: It allows you to use your air miles to order stuff online from anywhere! Not just their rewards catalog.

I became an Onyx member last year and used the personal shopper twice already! I love it.

I saw a 55" 4K TV at Costco.ca that I wanted. I used the personal shopper, gave them the name of the item and the link to Costco.ca.
They came back with a quote of how many air miles it would cost me (5500). I agreed and then they put the order through. A couple weeks later I got my new TV delivered directly to my door from Costco and aside from air miles, I paid absolutely nothing out of pocket.
A month later I did the same thing again for another item I wanted.

Now imagine being an Onyx member with a million air miles. Oh. My. God. I would have so much fun with that.
but
Fascinating! Why did I not know this? I'm pretty sure I skimmed the booklet when I received my renewal card this year but must have skimmed right past... I have only used the Onyx status to get the 40% off flight specials; however, lately they haven't offered any good discounts especially since I already have 25% off from the Air Miles MasterCard.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43245 upvotes
ONTARIO
ph6704 wrote: but
Fascinating! Why did I not know this? I'm pretty sure I skimmed the booklet when I received my renewal card this year but must have skimmed right past... I have only used the Onyx status to get the 40% off flight specials; however, lately they haven't offered any good discounts especially since I already have 25% off from the Air Miles MasterCard.
You can learn more about it here if you want. I forgot to mention that it's only for your dream balance, not your cash balance.
https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Splash?splashId=20700112

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)