Dec 22, 2006
38282 posts
24637 upvotes
Economy

2017/07/31 Trip to Jamaica from Del Monte UPC required

Enter- https://a.cstmapp.com/register/18564

Rules imbedded

Grand Prize
(a) Three (3) grand prizes (the “Grand Prizes”, each a “Grand Prize”) will be awarded in this Contest. Each of the Grand Prizes consists of:
i. one (1) airplane ticket for a round in trip economy class for two (2) adults to Montego Bay, Jamaica, with WestJet or alternative air carrier; and

ii. all-inclusive accommodations for four (4) days and three (3) nights for two (2) adults at the at the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa in Montego Bay, Jamaica.

(b) The total approximate retail value of each Grand Prize varies depending on departure dates, but is estimated at CAD$5,120.00 in total (CAD$2560.00/per person, meaning a Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest).
(c) Airplane tickets will be valid from the Canadian airport served by WestJet, or alternative provider, closest to each of the Grand Prizes Winners’ residence. Flights may include multiple segments, ie. connecting flights.
(d) The following restrictions and blackout dates shall apply:
i. Reservations must be made at least two (2) months prior to the departure date, unless the Grand prizes’ provider have short-term availability.

ii. Accommodations are subject to room availability at the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa in Montego Bay, Jamaica.

iii. All travel is subject to availability of dates.

iv. Black Out Dates are as follows: during the Christmas and New Year’s holidays and based on availability.
23 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
2514 posts
555 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
I uh can't read the UPC on my delicious Del Monte product.. anyone have a spare?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2056 posts
18339 upvotes
A Participant that does not have a Code in order to complete a Participation Ballot can write an email at the following address: aida@ethnicitymatters.com to ask the Sponsors to provide him/her with one (1) Code and to explain in a short 50 words text the reasons why she/he thinks he/she should win on of the Grand Prizes (a “Submission”). A Participant may not send more than one (1) Submission during the entire Contest Period and a maximum of one (one) Code per Participant, per household, per postal address, per computer and IP address may be granted using this method of participation during the entire Contest Period.

Limit of one (1) entry to the Contest per Participant, per household, per postal address, per computer and IP address during the Contest Period. The Sponsors reserve the rights, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who contravenes or attempts to contravene these Rules. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use, whether direct or indirect, of automated devices will cause immediate disqualification of the Participant and its accomplices, and the Sponsors reserve all of their rights and recourses against the user of such automated devices and its accomplices.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2011
1116 posts
52 upvotes
KITCHENER
LOL that is the juice I have in the fridge. To sweet
Mar 5, 2008
23 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
There is more to the rules than just 1 entry per participant. The rules also state: (1) entry to the Contest per Participant, per household, per postal address, per computer and IP address during the Contest Period. The Sponsors reserve the rights, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who contravenes or attempts to contravene these Rules
valeriey wrote:
May 4th, 2017 11:11 am
Enter- https://a.cstmapp.com/register/18564

Rules imbedded

Grand Prize
(a) Three (3) grand prizes (the “Grand Prizes”, each a “Grand Prize”) will be awarded in this Contest. Each of the Grand Prizes consists of:
i. one (1) airplane ticket for a round in trip economy class for two (2) adults to Montego Bay, Jamaica, with WestJet or alternative air carrier; and

ii. all-inclusive accommodations for four (4) days and three (3) nights for two (2) adults at the at the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa in Montego Bay, Jamaica.

(b) The total approximate retail value of each Grand Prize varies depending on departure dates, but is estimated at CAD$5,120.00 in total (CAD$2560.00/per person, meaning a Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest).
(c) Airplane tickets will be valid from the Canadian airport served by WestJet, or alternative provider, closest to each of the Grand Prizes Winners’ residence. Flights may include multiple segments, ie. connecting flights.
(d) The following restrictions and blackout dates shall apply:
i. Reservations must be made at least two (2) months prior to the departure date, unless the Grand prizes’ provider have short-term availability.

ii. Accommodations are subject to room availability at the Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa in Montego Bay, Jamaica.

iii. All travel is subject to availability of dates.

iv. Black Out Dates are as follows: during the Christmas and New Year’s holidays and based on availability.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)