• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2017 8:00 am
[OP]
Feb 3, 2015
385 posts
4056 upvotes
Ontario

2017/08/06 Shoppers Drug Mart "Red Carpet Contest" [AOM|PUR/NPE]

Thanks to DougO for posting in discussion thread. Limit of 21 entries/person.

ENTER: https://redcarpetcontest.shoppersdrugmart.ca/
NPE: http://redcarpetcontest.shoppersdrugmart.ca/npn

RULES: https://redcarpetcontest.shoppersdrugmart.ca/rules

PRIZE:
Trip for 2 to New York for Grammy's. (ARV OF $31,000 CAD) Face Screaming In Fear
1000 $100 prepaid Mastercards.
17 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3063 posts
16781 upvotes
North York
Can we send more than a PIN request per day, providing we only do it 21 times or is once per day?
Nov 9, 2007
62 posts
64 upvotes
Rosibal wrote:
Jul 16th, 2017 11:34 am
Can we send more than a PIN request per day, providing we only do it 21 times or is once per day?
Here's what the rules say:
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY METHOD OF RECEIVING A PIN CODE: To obtain a PIN Code without making an Eligible Transaction, while supplies last, visit redcarpetcontest.shoppersdrugmart.ca/npn between July 15, 2017 09:00:00 ET and August 4, 2017 23:59:59 ET (the “NPN PIN Request Period”) to complete an online No Purchase Necessary PIN Code request (each a “NPN PIN Request”) which will require you to: (i) provide your first name, last name, email address, telephone number, complete mailing address (including postal code), and age; and (ii) submit a 50 word or more unique and original essay in English or French stating “Why you would love to go to the GRAMMYs®” (the “Topic”). Once your NPN PIN Request is submitted, you will receive an email notification (“Email Notification”) that includes one (1) PIN Code, subject to your compliance with these Rules (as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion). To be eligible, your NPN PIN Request must be submitted and received during the NPN PIN Request Period. The Releasees (defined below) take no responsibility for any technical issues with NPN PIN Requests. Please note that each NPN PIN Request must have a different 50 word essay on the Topic. Limit of one (1) PIN Code per NPN PIN Request. Because there is a limit of twenty one (21) PIN Codes that can be entered per person during the Contest Period, there is a total limit of twenty one (21) NPN PIN Requests per person during the NPN PIN Request Period. The Releasees take no responsibility for any lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed NPN PIN Requests. PIN Codes must be used in accordance with these Rules prior to the end of the Contest Period.
TLDR: It doesn't specify a daily limit, just the overall limit of 21 requests.

I also found this in the rules which isn't really specified in the NPN page:
...Submit a 50 word or more unique and original essay in English or French stating “Why you would love to go to the GRAMMYs®” (the “Topic”)
Aug 22, 2012
435 posts
414 upvotes
BURLINGTON
I loved this one last year but didnt win anything. I remember someone won something like 5 or 6 cards. I hope to be like him this year. Good luck everyone!
Contesting can be a healthy coping mechanism :lol: I have fallen in love with this forum
:arrow: Double Lung Transplant 05/13/16. #BeADonor :arrowl:
*Thank you RFD*
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14051 posts
3165 upvotes
Yeah, I won a card. Didn't know you could win more than once so I stopped playing. Not this year though...

Thanks...
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3063 posts
16781 upvotes
North York
I just received my pin code which contains 5 characters - the site to enter says to enter the 8 character pin code-????? I have a feeling they gave me a too short PIN.
Last edited by Rosibal on Jul 17th, 2017 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Feb 3, 2015
385 posts
4056 upvotes
Ontario
Rosibal wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 2:31 pm
I just received my pin code which contains 5 characters - the site to enter says to enter the 8 character pin code-????? is there anywhere we should enter the NPN code?
You can use the 5 character code and it works fine. :)
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3063 posts
16781 upvotes
North York
777Kevin wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 4:43 pm
You can use the 5 character code and it works fine. :)
Are we entering on the same page? lol...it says 8 characters...
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3063 posts
16781 upvotes
North York
Ok-got it now! thanks!
Aug 22, 2012
435 posts
414 upvotes
BURLINGTON
Just got one from the store and it was already used. Gonna try going back and complaining that employees must have written the codes down. So annoyed.
Contesting can be a healthy coping mechanism :lol: I have fallen in love with this forum
:arrow: Double Lung Transplant 05/13/16. #BeADonor :arrowl:
*Thank you RFD*
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14051 posts
3165 upvotes
vanxan wrote:
Jul 17th, 2017 5:09 pm
Just got one from the store and it was already used. Gonna try going back and complaining that employees must have written the codes down. So annoyed.
I found one that someone had thrown away. No win on it though. I won a robot vacuum cleaner one year on a PIN that someone had thrown away from a pop bottle. That was a surprise instant win!