Expired Contests

[Other] 2017/08/13 Bel Cheese Canada, Win Your Canadian Family Adventure with The Laughing Cow

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2017 2:37 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3144 posts
17262 upvotes
North York

2017/08/13 Bel Cheese Canada, Win Your Canadian Family Adventure with The Laughing Cow

Started May 10

Haven't seen it posted here

Many ways to enter- their clue on FB is CANADA150

NPE: No purchase necessary

To obtain an Entry Code without purchase, legibly write an original handwritten letter of at least fifty (50) words explaining why you would like to win the Grand Prize, along with
your last name, name, complete address, including postal code, telephone number including area code, and email address. Sign and send your letter in an envelope with
sufficient postage to:
“Win Your Canadian Family Adventure with The Laughing Cow” Contest, 85 St-Paul Street W., suite 120, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 3V4, postmarked no later than August 13, 2017.
The text of each request foran Entry Code must be different.
Upon receipt, your letter will be validated by the Contest Organizers’ representative and you will receive an Entry Code by email.
In the case of letters received on or after August 11, 2017 a representative of the Contest Organizers will contact you directly by phone to give you an Entry Code.

PRIZES
Grand Prize Portion

One (1) Grand Prize is offered, of an approximate value of $5,128, consisting of:
-Prepaid Visa gift cards totaling $5,000 applicable to the reservation of accommodations in a network of hotels and for meals, transportation and family activities;
-One cooler bag of an approximate value of $50;
-Thirteen vouchers for free The Laughing Cow® products (each of a maximum value of $5.99), of a total maximum value of $78.

Instant Prizes Portion
Six thousand six hundred (6,600)Instant Prizes are offered in total, of an approximate total maximum value of $23,985, consisting of:
-Five thousand (5,000) $2 discount coupons valid on purchase of a The Laughing Cow® product;
-One thousand five hundred (1,500) vouchers for a free The Laughing Cow® product, of a maximum value of $5.99 each;
-One hundred (100) cooler bags, of an approximate value of $50 each.

All entrants whose entry in the Instant Prizes portion did not give them an Instant Prize will automatically receive a consolation prize consisting in a $1 discount coupon valid on
purchase of a The Laughing Cow® product, provided that their entry is indeed valid.

Enter: http://wedgeofhappiness.ca

Rules: http://wedgeofhappiness.ca/reglement/reglement-en.pdf

Good luck!
30 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
4669 posts
15150 upvotes
Halifax
I randomly tried "Quebec", worked for me as a clue.
Oct 25, 2012
796 posts
2452 upvotes
Vancouver
Answers to the quiz:

1. 959,100 dairy cows
2. 55 hours
3. Levis, Quebec
4. 11 wedges
5. 553.3 m
Jul 14, 2009
742 posts
57 upvotes
Tried "vancouver" as a hint and it worked.
Jan 24, 2014
619 posts
3352 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Canada150 is another hint :)
2013 WINS: $13,300 - 2014 WINS: $16,860 - 2015 WINS: $13,430 - 2016 WINS: $5,565 - 2017 WINS: $2,750
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3144 posts
17262 upvotes
North York
erikarowe wrote:
May 22nd, 2017 8:43 pm
Canada150 is another hint :)
Yes, it is on my OP too
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3144 posts
17262 upvotes
North York
Ok so I got an entry into the grand prize. How do I get entries into the instant prize? Rules not clear to me
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2008
1669 posts
10950 upvotes
I am clicking on the Laughing Cow and keep getting the message "Erreur, le captcha n'est pas valide". Using Chrome.

*edit* worked when I switched to Firefox.
LadyB
Live kidney donor needed. Please read info PM with any questions.
Dec 13, 2015
22 posts
296 upvotes
Okanagan Valley, Bri…
So like, me not so good at them thar dam-fangled numbers!
And hkoode on phoncis didn't work for me too dang good! LOL! Winking Face

Anyyyyyyways.....
The skill testing question is: (4×10/2)+5-3 =

Is it... 4 times 10...... which is 40..... divided by 2....... which is 20....... then is it 20 plus 5 then subtract the 3? With an answer if 22.
Or do you do the 5-3 which is 2..... then subtract that 2 from the 20? Which gives you the answer of 18?

I reckon I shuld thankyuh ahead of time, heyyyuk heyyuk! *spits tabbaco into old styrofoam coffee cup and waits for an answer* lol.
〰〰〰〰〰
Confucious say... "You can't give I.O.U. to U.P.S. for C.O.D., They call F.B.I. on you!"
Dec 13, 2015
22 posts
296 upvotes
Okanagan Valley, Bri…
ladyb wrote:
May 24th, 2017 9:13 am
I am clicking on the Laughing Cow and keep getting the message "Erreur, le captcha n'est pas valide". Using Chrome.

*edit* worked when I switched to Firefox.
Sometimes while using Chrome on a mobile/android device there seems to be an alignment issue with some click able boxes or check boxes or even just highlighting a selection.

It generally works when you click something just slightly above the box or selection area and slightly to the left, so yeah, just above and to the left and nine times out of ten it'll select or highlight the area.
In this particular case, with highlighting the "circle", if you see a red border around the "circle" you've selected it correctly, if not or it won't let you select it properly, follow the directions I said above and select the "circle" again, you'll eventually get the hang of it and know exactly where to click to combat the alignment/click/selection issue.

This happens alot on sites when I'm using Chrome for Android, if it's happening on Chrome for Windows, which I don't think it does, you can try the same fix to see if it's the alignment thing.

Cheers.
〰〰〰〰〰
Confucious say... "You can't give I.O.U. to U.P.S. for C.O.D., They call F.B.I. on you!"