Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2017/11/24 MASTERCARD® PRICELESS MAUI EXPERIENCE CONTEST , Purchase or NPN

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2018 7:52 am
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
Won my 3rd $50 mc last night. I had to transfer my second PIN rcd last night ro my son as I reached 28 entries and he won a $50 mc too!
Aug 27, 2014
639 posts
397 upvotes
Kali wrote: Superstore in Ontario is Real Canadian Superstore and Superstore in the Maritimes is Atlantic Superstore. They aren't the same. I can price match at RCSS but not ASS.

I received a Maui contest card at the Atlantic Superstore and won a $50 prepaid MC on the first try. Smiling Face With Open Mouth I had to wait 5 days to receive an email from them so I was afraid that I made a mistake and wouldn't get it. Today, I got the email. It's a bit of a hassle to get the card though. I have to print out the declaration and release form, fill it out by hand and do by hand the skill testing question. Then I have to scan or take a picture of it and upload the image in my reply email to them. This has to be done by Nov 6.

The cashier gave me the contest card as soon as she saw that I was paying by PC Mastercard.
Won the $50 Mastercard on my first try, entered the pin Tuesday (today is Thursday), hopefully I get the info as to how to get the card soon.

I got my PIN at the self-serve checkout in Quebec, I could have easily made out with a pile of PIN cards... But I didn't.
Sep 11, 2017
44 posts
148 upvotes
I won a $50 card on November 16 and just got the email release form today if that helps...
Jul 29, 2014
3 posts
Ottawa
Was told 30 days to get $50 card but some friends were told 45 days.
Anyone else have them ask which store (s) you shopped at?
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
All my PIN's were by essay
Dec 11, 2017
33 posts
42 upvotes
Thank you Rosibal, when did you get the cards, was it a few weeks ago? Something doesn't seem right with this contest. It has been plagued with issues from the beginning.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
Turnersandy wrote: Thank you Rosibal, when did you get the cards, was it a few weeks ago? Something doesn't seem right with this contest. It has been plagued with issues from the beginning.
Last week
Aug 16, 2015
136 posts
1259 upvotes
Powell River
Has everyone received all of their prizes for this contest? I won 3 cards but only received 2 and they are not responding to emails.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
BarbaraB638425 wrote: Has everyone received all of their prizes for this contest? I won 3 cards but only received 2 and they are not responding to emails.
I did. You should give them a call at Loblaws

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)