Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2017/12/28 Seek Santa - Sobeys (no QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2017 5:28 am
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
If you’ve entered all the Santa’s, it seems like all that’s left is the instore contest.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
16862 posts
1303 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Feb 9, 2017
239 posts
130 upvotes
Ontario’s West Coast
Is this a daily contest or just a one time only.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43261 upvotes
ONTARIO
Joanne28 wrote: Is this a daily contest or just a one time only.
The Santa entries are one per icon found. So 10 in total. This is not a daily. Once you'v entered all 10, you're done.
The in-store portion of the contest is a daily.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2125 posts
22259 upvotes
Ottawa
zdenoZ wrote: If anyone tries the NPE, please share your experience. Thanks
NPE: Service Desk staff didn't know anything about the "Seek Santa" Contest, she called Supervisor. Supervisior arrived and checked contest info in a binder. She said they didn't have any ballots yet. She did record my name and Air Miles Collector number on a piece of paper and assured me it would be entered into the contest. I will try again next week.

Hope the participating products change weekly, these are not of interest to me:
Sensations by Compliments Luxury Belgian Biscuit Collection
Sensations by Compliments Boneless Turkey Breast Roast with Cranberry Stuffing
Sensations by Compliments Milk & Dark Chocolate Almond Dates
Sensations by Compliments Bacon-Wrapped Argentinean Shrimp
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2013
2491 posts
95 upvotes
Good luck!
Coffee and contesting go so well together.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2007
9473 posts
121 upvotes
thank you
wins 2007----$5494.88
wins 2008----$2282.93
Nov 24, 2004
182 posts
1423 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
I accidentally closed the window just as i saw a "Congratulations"...for the instant win portion of the contest. I can't seem to find in the rules how the instant winners are notified...would it be part of the "winners will be notified within 28 days" part of the rules.
Did anyone else win and have to fill and submit a form possibly when the instant win message popped up.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2125 posts
22259 upvotes
Ottawa
Monday December 4 - tried again for NPE, still no ballots at service desk. My name and Air Mile Collector # Recorded on piece of paper.
MommaMac wrote: NPE: Service Desk staff didn't know anything about the "Seek Santa" Contest, she called Supervisor. Supervisior arrived and checked contest info in a binder. She said they didn't have any ballots yet. She did record my name and Air Miles Collector number on a piece of paper and assured me it would be entered into the contest. I will try again next week.

Hope the participating products change weekly, these are not of interest to me:
Sensations by Compliments Luxury Belgian Biscuit Collection
Sensations by Compliments Boneless Turkey Breast Roast with Cranberry Stuffing
Sensations by Compliments Milk & Dark Chocolate Almond Dates
Sensations by Compliments Bacon-Wrapped Argentinean Shrimp
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
MommaMac wrote: Monday December 4 - tried again for NPE, still no ballots at service desk. My name and Air Mile Collector # Recorded on piece of paper.
I would suggest contacting Sobeys by FB PM
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3524 posts
15859 upvotes
Halifax
MommaMac wrote: Monday December 4 - tried again for NPE, still no ballots at service desk. My name and Air Mile Collector # Recorded on piece of paper.
Are you in TO MommaMac? I sent Sobeys a PM, just in case they ask which store.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4265 posts
23520 upvotes
North York
I do not think there are any ballots for store NPE - when I entered way back when for another contest, the cashier only needed to scan my airmiles card and I was entered - that was at customer service
Jun 16, 2012
332 posts
2121 upvotes
Tracydeanne wrote: Are you in TO MommaMac? I sent Sobeys a PM, just in case they ask which store.
Did you receive any response from Sobeys? I went to my local store in Calgary and they didn't know anything either. The girl took my name and number and said she would pass on the question to her manager but I am not feeling too hopeful.
Nov 24, 2004
182 posts
1423 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
hannasmom wrote: I accidentally closed the window just as i saw a "Congratulations"...for the instant win portion of the contest. I can't seem to find in the rules how the instant winners are notified...would it be part of the "winners will be notified within 28 days" part of the rules.
Did anyone else win and have to fill and submit a form possibly when the instant win message popped up.
Well it looks like even though i closed the notification window, i won a $250 GC, i received the email today with a nice simple fill-in release form. Good luck!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5755 posts
7939 upvotes
Ontario
I finally found Santa today. It was after I had logged out of My Offers and went back to the mainpage. At least I found him. Yesterday, I was trying to click on Santa in the video to no success.
Have new cookbooks but am not cooking anything new yet.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)