Contests

[Daily] 2017/12/28 Seek Santa - Sobeys (no QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2017 2:53 pm
Nov 24, 2004
45 posts
234 upvotes
I accidentally closed the window just as i saw a "Congratulations"...for the instant win portion of the contest. I can't seem to find in the rules how the instant winners are notified...would it be part of the "winners will be notified within 28 days" part of the rules.
Did anyone else win and have to fill and submit a form possibly when the instant win message popped up.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
2029 posts
19831 upvotes
Ottawa
Monday December 4 - tried again for NPE, still no ballots at service desk. My name and Air Mile Collector # Recorded on piece of paper.
MommaMac wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 5:00 am
NPE: Service Desk staff didn't know anything about the "Seek Santa" Contest, she called Supervisor. Supervisior arrived and checked contest info in a binder. She said they didn't have any ballots yet. She did record my name and Air Miles Collector number on a piece of paper and assured me it would be entered into the contest. I will try again next week.

Hope the participating products change weekly, these are not of interest to me:
Sensations by Compliments Luxury Belgian Biscuit Collection
Sensations by Compliments Boneless Turkey Breast Roast with Cranberry Stuffing
Sensations by Compliments Milk & Dark Chocolate Almond Dates
Sensations by Compliments Bacon-Wrapped Argentinean Shrimp
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3257 posts
19324 upvotes
North York
MommaMac wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 4:17 am
Monday December 4 - tried again for NPE, still no ballots at service desk. My name and Air Mile Collector # Recorded on piece of paper.
I would suggest contacting Sobeys by FB PM
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
3811 posts
15525 upvotes
Halifax
MommaMac wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 4:17 am
Are you in TO MommaMac? I sent Sobeys a PM, just in case they ask which store.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3257 posts
19324 upvotes
North York
I do not think there are any ballots for store NPE - when I entered way back when for another contest, the cashier only needed to scan my airmiles card and I was entered - that was at customer service
Jun 16, 2012
81 posts
38 upvotes
CALGARY
Tracydeanne wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 9:00 am
Are you in TO MommaMac? I sent Sobeys a PM, just in case they ask which store.
Did you receive any response from Sobeys? I went to my local store in Calgary and they didn't know anything either. The girl took my name and number and said she would pass on the question to her manager but I am not feeling too hopeful.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)