[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
3646 posts
20884 upvotes
North York

2017/12/31 Fido Flip Game Contest - Customer/Non Customer [mail-in NPE]

See rules for grand prized and instant prizes -too many to quote

No purchase is necessary to register for, or enter, the Contest.

The Contest consists of an on-line game available via the Fido My Account App – version 3.1.4 and up (the “App”) where entrants need to select circles to reveal if they are eligible to obtain an entry in a prize draw and to reveal random Instant Prizes (the “Game”).

Fido mobile customers must have access to a compatible device with iOS 8.2 or Android 4.2 and/or above (“Compatible Device”) to play the Game in the App. Should you not have access to a Compatible Device or should you not be a Fido mobile customer, refer to the alternative method of entry described in section 4(d) below
a)HOW DO I PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST AND PLAY THE GAME IF I AM NOT A FIDO MOBILE CUSTOMER OR IF I AM A FIDO MOBILE CUSTOMER BUT DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A COMPATIBLE DEVICE?

To enter the Contest without playing the Game, mail a letter during the Entry Period with your name, address, day and evening telephone numbers, email address, age, the Contest name and the outcome number of the Game described in the Outcome Table below and that you would like to attempt (an “Outcome Attempt”), to the attention of “Fido Flip Game Contest / Mail-In Request”, Rogers Communications, Marketing, 1200 McGill College, Suite 800, Montreal, QC H3B 4G7 (each a “Mail-in Request”). Mail-in Requests must be postmarked within the Entry Period and be received prior to the Grand Prize Draws date to be valid.

Each Mail-in Request corresponds to one (1) Play (defined in section 4(c) above

Rules: https://www.fidoflipgame.com/rules
Page: https://www.fidoflipgame.com/

Good luck!
53 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
3041 posts
1628 upvotes
Toronto and London
Anyone have codes for extra plays?
Jul 23, 2015
504 posts
232 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
anyone having trouble getting the game to work on their phone? I have a samsung J1 from the zoomer deal and the game won't work properly.
Nov 21, 2012
100 posts
39 upvotes
Mississauga
No codes...yet...?
Feb 21, 2006
294 posts
26 upvotes
Code: FIDOFLIP

Not sure if it's one time use specific to me, but give it a try.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2008
1111 posts
114 upvotes
Markham
Karpoozi wrote:
Oct 14th, 2017 9:21 pm
Code: FIDOFLIP

Not sure if it's one time use specific to me, but give it a try.
It worked for me. Thank you!
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
3041 posts
1628 upvotes
Toronto and London
FIDOWOW is another code that worked for me.
Feb 21, 2006
294 posts
26 upvotes
Got another code, potentially. This one via tweeting @fidomobile

Code: FIDO1

Give it a shot!
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
4137 posts
15965 upvotes
Halifax
Is anyone else not a customer and so is doing the NPE option?

I was reading this : and the outcome number of the Game described in the Outcome Table below and that you would like to attempt (an “Outcome Attempt”).

So if you mail in your NPE, you may still not get an entry.

Mail-in entrants will not be automatically informed whether or not they received corresponding entries in connection with an Outcome Attempt. If a mail-in entrant would like to receive such information, he/she must send a request along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope before the closing of the Entry Period to:

Fido Flip Game Contest
c/o Launchfire
22 Hamilton Avenue North
Ottawa, Ontario K1Y 1B6
Apr 14, 2017
306 posts
243 upvotes
The rules say that there will be 4 codes in total.