• Aug 7th, 2017 4:11 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2008
4407 posts
2753 upvotes
Montreal
MrDisco wrote:
May 7th, 2017 8:46 pm
Man tuned into the EDM game for the first time..6-1 :O they're on a tear tonight

and of course as soon as a i post that it's 7-1..wow
Yup and that is with Connor Mac pointless. Imagine?

This series should have been over 2 games ago.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 21, 2010
7384 posts
925 upvotes
Toronto
I guess the Oilers are PO'd. Gd 4 them. Get that Carlyle junk outta there.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2008
7552 posts
1171 upvotes
Ontario
Considering how tight many of these series have been, took a while to get the first game 7 of the playoffs.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
3750 posts
166 upvotes
Mississauga
Its nice to see the Preds doing well, as well as the Blue Jackets although they've had less playoff success. And its great to see Preds fans be so loud and passionate for their team. If only other places like Arizona, Carolina, Florida etc could turn out so well. Confused Face Maybe one day Quebec City will get one of these franchises and give it the love that they're lacking now.
Toronto sports teams..............forever cursed. Profound sadness. :(
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1537 posts
112 upvotes
Nashville looks scary. A series with Nashville and Oilers would be amazing!
Oct 14, 2009
467 posts
125 upvotes
Windsor, Ont.
MrDisco wrote:
May 8th, 2017 10:15 pm
Totally didn't think the Caps could make it to game 7. They have a real shot now!
It looked like Pittsburgh collectively forgot how to play hockey. Wasn't just one guy having a bad game, it was the whole team. Couldn't make a pass, couldn't handle the puck, couldn't do anything.

Crosby went head-first into the boards again. A bit slow to get up, but stayed in the game. Hard to imagine some damage wasn't done there.

Kind of interesting that two game 7s are going in on total blowouts. You always hear that there is no momentum from game to game.
Oct 14, 2009
467 posts
125 upvotes
Windsor, Ont.
Someone was actually rooting for the Rangers? I don't think I've ever heard of that.

One of the great play-off traditions is seeing the look of failure and hopelessness on Lundqvist's face.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
15674 posts
661 upvotes
Stouffville
I kind of want the Caps to win.... and not just because I am a big Ovechkin fan (era adjusted, most likely best goal scorer ever)....but because i want to see an East and West finals without a stanley cup winner since the 1990 year....and 3 teams without a cup...last time that happened was 10 years ago..
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
3750 posts
166 upvotes
Mississauga
Whoever of the Caps or Pens wins tonight, they need to CRUSH the Sens. Can't stand the thought of them being in the finals twice in a decade while the Leafs haven't been there in 50 years. :(
Toronto sports teams..............forever cursed. Profound sadness. :(
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2008
7552 posts
1171 upvotes
Ontario
I HAVE MY COFFEE MACHINE ON STANBY THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG NIGHT I MAY HAVE ALREADY HAD TOO MUCH, HOPING FOR A 4X OVERTIME.

Caps win 4-2
Oilers win 6-3