2017 Winter Tire Rebates

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2017 9:16 pm
Feb 8, 2017
19 posts
2 upvotes
bogolisk wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 10:04 am
There's a web page e (Price Match) for it. It took 30 second to make the claim.
How do you find the price match web page? I'm not finding it.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2011
5093 posts
1085 upvotes
MARKHAM
Tiberius wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2017 11:23 am
Anyone get the Continental rebate yet? Just curious how long it took to process... I have been waiting a few weeks now myself.
Nov 4th: Submitted the rebate online
Dec 4th: Received submission approval email telling me the MC card will be mailed in 8-12 weeks.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2005
1794 posts
197 upvotes
Warden and huntingwo…
I got some pirelli tires on tuesday but they cant be installed until the 17th. If i get them installed at another retailer will the warranty be void? I would normally not be in a rush but am currently having to use the cars spare tire.
Sep 8, 2016
27 posts
14 upvotes
Just came back from Canadian tire and the flyer said they are having a 20x bonus ct money this saturday with some decent sale on tires. Up to $160 off winter contact SI plus $65 mail in rebate. If only they were still selling those 20% off gift cards and I would cancel my costco appointment for sure.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2008
7638 posts
1350 upvotes
Any crazy good prices for all season tires? Need 205/55R16

I have canadian tire GC's and wouldn't mind taking advantage of the 20x points either, which I assume I can get even by paying with GC.

Is that 20$ GC for every 100$ still available?
May 7, 2008
7 posts
1 upvote
Burnaby
20$ GC was one day only last Fri, which has expired. I wish it could come back in the next few weeks!
Messerschmitt wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 5:57 pm
Any crazy good prices for all season tires? Need 205/55R16

I have canadian tire GC's and wouldn't mind taking advantage of the 20x points either, which I assume I can get even by paying with GC.

Is that 20$ GC for every 100$ still available?
Sep 6, 2017
187 posts
85 upvotes
When CT screwed me on the price match on the michelin xice I thought I would end up paying more for winter tires. Well now since costco has the 70 rebate on brigestones it was a no brainer to pull the trigger.
Regular price on quattrotires for the bridgestones ws80 was 118 a pop and now with costco is 85 a pop after rebate plus taxes.
Now after payment how long do you need to wait? On the site it says 5 to 10 business days.
Jan 22, 2017
52 posts
14 upvotes
Does Costco call after your tires have been delivered?
My tires were delivered to the warehouse last week, and I am still waiting for the appointment cal
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26865 posts
6368 upvotes
GTHA
membrs wrote:
Dec 9th, 2017 8:43 am
My tires were delivered to the warehouse last week, and I am still waiting for the appointment cal
You can schedule an appointment at https://www.costcotireappointments.ca/login

If you placed an order for tires on Costco.ca, you will receive a Costco.ca Tire Notification email once your tires have been received at the warehouse. You can reply to the Costco.ca Tire Notification email within 3 days of receiving it to schedule your installation appointment

from https://customerservice.costco.ca/app/a ... 6/kw/tires
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
3710 posts
813 upvotes
For those who live near border/U.S. costco store, Costco.com had a promo for michelin tires a couple of weeks ago. $70 off PLUS 1 cent per tire installation.

This week, it's Bridgestone tires. $70 off (I think) PLUS 1 cent tire installation.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2007
3710 posts
813 upvotes
membrs wrote:
Costco tire centers here and in the U.S. are super busy. I would call the tire centre and ask, if you are able to get through. I tried for 75 min yesterday and nobody picked up.
Apr 23, 2016
88 posts
65 upvotes
membrs wrote:

I recieved an automated email saying my tires were in and to either call to make an appointment or drop my vehicle off for first come first serve.