Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Hourly]

2018/01/07 Doritos "WINEVERYHOUR" ***starts OCT 10***

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2018 11:50 am
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
3108 posts
690 upvotes
Ottawa
Interesting to read about everyone's experiences. Hope we continue to see lots of winners from here.

So far.. I'm 140 entries in and haven't heard anything. Check my phone every lunch time to see if I won, but nothing yet. I'm still staying positive though.
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!
Jul 19, 2006
30 posts
71 upvotes
Surrey
zeromux wrote: Where exactly? The one in Langley never had Doritos with the codes, been there multiple times...
Can you buy more than one pack with a slurpee?
I'm getting them at a 7-11 in Winnipeg. With each slurpee you can get 1 bag of doritos with the code on it for $1.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25916 posts
10323 upvotes
Dang! Mac's raised the price of the chips back up to $1.49 + tax per bag again.
Nov 15, 2011
129 posts
43 upvotes
Used up most of my codes this afternoon. I really hope the 100+ I dropped between 2 and 3 pay off! Stinastr I took your advice and entered every 15 minutes or so in sets of 5.
Mar 17, 2015
170 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto, ON
justineh wrote: Used up most of my codes this afternoon. I really hope the 100+ I dropped between 2 and 3 pay off! Stinastr I took your advice and entered every 15 minutes or so in sets of 5.
Why do it every 15 minutes?
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1146 posts
418 upvotes
Leduc
habs365 wrote: Why do it every 15 minutes?
some people see a roulette wheel or another mechanical tool where the winners are selected from. So to them spacing out entries feels like better coverage than lumping them together.

Reality is a computer chooses the winner instantaneously so how you enter doesn’t matter.
Apr 17, 2011
595 posts
805 upvotes
Toronto
microwave wrote: some people see a roulette wheel or another mechanical tool where the winners are selected from. So to them spacing out entries feels like better coverage than lumping them together.

Reality is a computer chooses the winner instantaneously so how you enter doesn’t matter.
Agreed, just luck of the draw.
Nov 1, 2017
9 posts
16 upvotes
Look what just arrived!

FYI I believe my Oct 31st entry won and I was declared a winner Nov 2nd after they received my form.

Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
3108 posts
690 upvotes
Ottawa
betterwhendrunk wrote: Look what just arrived!

FYI I believe my Oct 31st entry won and I was declared a winner Nov 2nd after they received my form.

This gives me hope! Wow that's awesome!

Side note.. anyone else remember the swag they used to send... pens, coasters, t-shirt... carrying case.

That being said, I'd happily take the Xbox X :)
Didn't win a Xbox X.. but next best thing. Scored at the Brick for $249! $300 off!!!
Nov 15, 2011
129 posts
43 upvotes
You give us all hope!

No call today.. only been 1 day so I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow.

I guess I will have to stock up on more codes for next week.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2003
2132 posts
593 upvotes
Toronto
freakx2001 wrote: This gives me hope! Wow that's awesome!

Side note.. anyone else remember the swag they used to send... pens, coasters, t-shirt... carrying case.

That being said, I'd happily take the Xbox X :)
I still have my aluminum case from the first Xbox 360 wineveryhour!

That brings me back to my University days, entering at the top of every hour during lectures. Good times.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
2212 posts
238 upvotes
Guelph
Mine just arrived too and I didn't win until mid November. Happy Xbox One X day to all the winners!
Nov 4, 2017
21 posts
6 upvotes
betterwhendrunk wrote: Look what just arrived!

Hell, yeah! I won around the same time as you (got the confirmation email on Nov 6th), so I'm hoping my X1X isn't far behind =D

So, which courier service delivered it? Also, did you have to sign for it?
Oct 22, 2004
850 posts
103 upvotes
Woodstock
grego9198 wrote: I still have my aluminum case from the first Xbox 360 wineveryhour!
Me too! I remember having to contact the contest company as it came with a big hole in the side of it; damage from shipping. They shipped me a new one! :D

I'm excited to get home tonight to see if I have winnings there!
I <3 Pepsi!!
Nov 1, 2017
9 posts
16 upvotes
josh924 wrote: Hell, yeah! I won around the same time as you (got the confirmation email on Nov 6th), so I'm hoping my X1X isn't far behind =D

So, which courier service delivered it? Also, did you have to sign for it?
It came via Canpar and yes I had to sign for it.
Dec 6, 2017
2 posts
This actually made me sad, I won Oct 20th and I didn’t recieve my prize yet, I doubt it will come this week (considering tomorrow is Friday)

How long should I wait before I Email/Call “corporate” lol
Oct 29, 2013
54 posts
45 upvotes
Mine arrived today also from Canpar. I won on launch day. Now I gotta figure out what to do with Forza and how to transfer my saves. Never really had to do this type of thing before with a console.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
3108 posts
690 upvotes
Ottawa
HueyP90 wrote: Mine arrived today also from Canpar. I won on launch day. Now I gotta figure out what to do with Forza and how to transfer my saves. Never really had to do this type of thing before with a console.

Your saves are in the cloud. you don't have to do anything. There is also a network transfer option if you have an xbox One where you can have both on the network and transfer your downloaded games.
Oct 29, 2013
54 posts
45 upvotes
Thanks! Didn't know about the cloud. Everything I've read about talks about external drives. I don't really care about the games as I can just re-install them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)