• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2017 8:23 am
Mar 17, 2015
87 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto, ON
reaper618 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 10:39 am
Submitted 3 codes last friday. Got email not a call on tuesday. Called back, can confirm STQ is the same. Official winner email cam in wednesday morning. Website says if u win prior to launch it will take 8 to 10 weeks ifu win after launch 4-6weeks.
Congrats!
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2312 posts
632 upvotes
Chatham
is this the STQ you are all referring too from earlier in thread that is the correct question asked to win?

STQ is to be answered in order given (no BEDMAS)
10 x 2 / 5 + 16 - 2 = 18
Oct 29, 2013
44 posts
11 upvotes
Tibbs wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 5:10 pm
is this the STQ you are all referring too from earlier in thread that is the correct question asked to win?

STQ is to be answered in order given (no BEDMAS)
10 x 2 / 5 + 16 - 2 = 18
That's the one.
Nov 4, 2017
11 posts
2 upvotes
DougO wrote:
Nov 8th, 2017 10:59 am
Can't recall but Mac's fulfillment outfit uses Fedex, a company I've grown to dislike after 2 of my parcels arrived damaged. With Purolator, no problems...
Ah, ok. I read this post yesterday and I saw a few FedEx Express vans (Federal Express Express, what?) around my area later. Needless to say, I got excited for nothing lol.

Around how long would you say it took to get your prize package (from the time you were a confirmed winner to the time you received it)? I'd like a better idea of when to expect it, other than 4-10 weeks. Thanks in advance =)
Nov 30, 2005
728 posts
113 upvotes
Leduc
josh924 wrote:
Nov 10th, 2017 8:43 pm
Ah, ok. I read this post yesterday and I saw a few FedEx Express vans (Federal Express Express, what?) around my area later. Needless to say, I got excited for nothing lol.

Around how long would you say it took to get your prize package (from the time you were a confirmed winner to the time you received it)? I'd like a better idea of when to expect it, other than 4-10 weeks. Thanks in advance =)

I won the last two times this contest was on. They ship with Purolator if I recall. Took about 1.5-2 weeks to arrive after confirming my info. Keep in mind I’m in Alberta and I won late into both contests. It’s possible they don’t have the prize stocked yet and they also have to ship out a lot of winners prior to the x launch so it might take more time.
Nov 4, 2017
11 posts
2 upvotes
^ I kinda figured that they would start shipping as soon as they possibly could, meaning after the X officially launched. I didn't consider that they may not even have them stocked yet (I figured they might have received them somewhat early). You're right, though...if there are priorities with shipping, it'd be people who won before the X launch who would get top priority. I got the confirmation email the day before the X launched, so I'm hoping I'll only have to wait 4 weeks tops, though 1.5-2 weeks would certainly be awesome.

Anyways, thanks for answering! And in any case, I'll be sure to let everyone here know when my shipment comes. Hopefully, some of the other winners do the same.
Jun 5, 2007
2 posts
3 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC.
For those wondering how soon it will get shipped to you, I won this contest in 2013 on November 11th the Xbox one release date was November 22nd and received my Xbox on December 12th so nearly 3 weeks after launch day.
I’d guess there’s a good chance anyone who has won already will get it before Christmas Christmas Tree
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14227 posts
3146 upvotes
It seems odd that no one has received a unit yet though the contest is now a month gone and the units (or some of them at least) were supposed to be received by the fulfillment house prior to Nov. 7th which was the release date of the X. But that was only a couple days ago, so it could be a couple weeks or so until anyone who has won up to now receives one. Will have to keep scanning the various forums to see if anyone receives one. I'd imagine it to be a bit of a nightmare handling this many large prizes. As well, they probably send them out in a bunch to save on bulk shipping costs. Can you imagine the US one though where it's a prize every 60 seconds!? Crazy...
Nov 4, 2017
11 posts
2 upvotes
I imagine it won't be too long before we start seeing posts (on here or on other forums) from people who have received their prizes. I'd give it another week or two.

I think the 2013 contest came with a copy of Forza 5. I'm curious if that was on disc or if that was a code printed on a card. I want to know because the XB1X prizes come with Forza 7, but I already have a digital copy of it. Ideally, I'd like to get a disc copy that I can sell or trade in.
Jun 5, 2007
2 posts
3 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC.
josh924 wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 9:14 am
I imagine it won't be too long before we start seeing posts (on here or on other forums) from people who have received their prizes. I'd give it another week or two.

I think the 2013 contest came with a copy of Forza 5. I'm curious if that was on disc or if that was a code printed on a card. I want to know because the XB1X prizes come with Forza 7, but I already have a digital copy of it. Ideally, I'd like to get a disc copy that I can sell or trade in.
They came with a disc copy of the game.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
1339 posts
297 upvotes
josh924 wrote:
Nov 11th, 2017 12:28 am
^ I kinda figured that they would start shipping as soon as they possibly could, meaning after the X officially launched. I didn't consider that they may not even have them stocked yet (I figured they might have received them somewhat early). You're right, though...if there are priorities with shipping, it'd be people who won before the X launch who would get top priority. I got the confirmation email the day before the X launched, so I'm hoping I'll only have to wait 4 weeks tops, though 1.5-2 weeks would certainly be awesome.

Anyways, thanks for answering! And in any case, I'll be sure to let everyone here know when my shipment comes. Hopefully, some of the other winners do the same.
I believe I was the first to report a win here (October 19th) so I hope to be getting something this week or next week. I will let everyone know when it arrives.
Oct 22, 2004
773 posts
38 upvotes
Woodstock
cofh wrote:
Nov 12th, 2017 10:27 pm
I believe I was the first to report a win here (October 19th) so I hope to be getting something this week or next week. I will let everyone know when it arrives.
Same here, I won fairly early as well, right after cofh posted. (I was actually reading that post when my call came in.) I'll post with pics when I receive my prize. :)
I <3 Pepsi!!
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
2146 posts
138 upvotes
Guelph
Just got a call and answered the question correctly - how long before the release email shows up for other winners? Been about 30 minutes and haven't received it yet....
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
8384 posts
1350 upvotes
mdc3000 wrote:
Nov 13th, 2017 12:19 pm
Just got a call and answered the question correctly - how long before the release email shows up for other winners? Been about 30 minutes and haven't received it yet....
when did you enter the contest ? i think i entered my codes on Friday so holding out hope.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

eyeballTickler