Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Hourly]

2018/01/07 Doritos "WINEVERYHOUR" ***starts OCT 10***

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2018 11:50 am
Nov 15, 2011
129 posts
43 upvotes
I have fat fingered tons of codes and if they truly have flagged me because of that... their system is broken.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1146 posts
418 upvotes
Leduc
slade wrote: Congrats to the latest winner, less people I have to fight against now haha!

Im still unsure of how the stolencodes would be caught.

If I toss all my caps in the recycle and someone decides to try them, they are stealing the codes...

If I fat finger a code by accident that someone has already used (low odds im sure) do I get disqualified or the original person? Lots of ifs'
If you’re tossing codes it’s unlikely more than the garbage picker will be attempting to use them. That probably wouldn’t dq your account.
But if you have a bunch of stolen codes on your account and there’s a bunch of unique people trying to enter those codes, then that’s a red flag.

Odds of fat figering a code are basically zero. I highly doubt any pins are within one or two characters of each other.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2005
2134 posts
191 upvotes
Canada
Wow....thank you for the up votes fellow RFD members.....skimming through this thread, it seems there have been many winners...glad to be a small part of it, even if it was just posting a thread on RFD Smiling Face With Open Mouth. I'm sure there are many non-members as well and to those I say congrats...sign up and join the RFD community. Best of luck goes out to all who haven't won yet....your time will come.

Once again congrats to all winners and pay it forward.
Mar 17, 2015
170 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto, ON
microwave wrote: I got the winning call today.
I entered two codes on Sunday and two Monday at random hours in the evening.

My method of 1 pop + 1 bag of chips per week paid off again. Minimal investment and another win.
I feel bad for legit code dumpers, so much money lost and to whoever stole 3 of my codes, you can’t cheat to win so eat it.
Congrats! You were in it for the long haul and it paid off!
Mar 17, 2015
170 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I’m starting to wonder if I should just start saving codes for the last couple of days for the contest and do a couple of dumps that week. Or if should should just continue putting one per hour, when I have codes.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1146 posts
418 upvotes
Leduc
habs365 wrote: Congrats! You were in it for the long haul and it paid off!
Thanks and yea I would have played to the end.
Other than the 1 pop per week I didn’t spend any money that I wouldnt have. Always get a bag of chips for cheat day and I’m looking forward to a non-Doritos cheat day lol

Never won spending a bunch of money and time gathering codes from the online npn pin generator to dump during the 360 days. So it’s nice that the minimal cost and effort approach has worked for me.

Good luck to those still playing. I’ll update when the Xbox arrives.
habs365 wrote: I’m starting to wonder if I should just start saving codes for the last couple of days for the contest and do a couple of dumps that week. Or if should should just continue putting one per hour, when I have codes.
You could do both. For every few you enter put one aside for a last ditch dump at the end. I think odds are better when spacing them out unless you get lucky and there is a large dip in entries during dumping hour.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25916 posts
10325 upvotes
Dang! Mine turned up and I wasn't here. Oh well, it can wait until tomorrow.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2007
4192 posts
1315 upvotes
Congrats to all the winners so far! Not me yet.

Just wondering which stores people are buying the MD Kickstart from? And what does a can of it usually cost? Thanks, and good luck RFDers!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25916 posts
10325 upvotes
Picked mine up today. Just trying to juggle locations between the One S and One X. Good thing they have the same inputs...
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2007
3998 posts
608 upvotes
God's Country
caper2007 wrote: Congrats to all the winners so far! Not me yet.

Just wondering which stores people are buying the MD Kickstart from? And what does a can of it usually cost? Thanks, and good luck RFDers!

Yes Congrats!! Not me YET either Caper been playing since the beginning ,I believe These People Hate me ..True Story!
Nothing but Good Thoughts :)
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2007
3998 posts
608 upvotes
God's Country
angelelusive wrote: Nevermind - found it. " Limit one (1) Prize per person for the duration of the Contest Period. "

I'll have some spare codes to hand out... got the call this morning! My first win in a "WEH"
Any Extra Codes I will Gladly Take off your hands :)-
Nothing but Good Thoughts :)
Nov 15, 2011
129 posts
43 upvotes
DougO wrote: Picked mine up today. Just trying to juggle locations between the One S and One X. Good thing they have the same inputs...
Make sure to use the HDMI cable that comes with the x as it is supposed to be much better!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25916 posts
10325 upvotes
justineh wrote: Make sure to use the HDMI cable that comes with the x as it is supposed to be much better!
Dunno. Can't tell the difference and other than the unit saying the TV was 4K and if I wanted to set that as the output nothing happened. I checked the cables and the S seems to be identical. Ditto with the power cable. The X has an HDR problem with 4K Blu Ray playback so I left it on a non HDR input. My Panasonic UB-900 4K Blu Ray player has superior playback anyway. The TV (alas) has only 1 HDR enabled input anyway...
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1146 posts
418 upvotes
Leduc
DougO wrote: Dunno. Can't tell the difference and other than the unit saying the TV was 4K and if I wanted to set that as the output nothing happened. I checked the cables and the S seems to be identical. Ditto with the power cable. The X has an HDR problem with 4K Blu Ray playback so I left it on a non HDR input. My Panasonic UB-900 4K Blu Ray player has superior playback anyway. The TV (alas) has only 1 HDR enabled input anyway...
The hdmi cable is the same as the one you get with the Xbox one S. Microsoft even made it a point that you could unplug the s and use the same cables for the X as everything plugs into the same spot.

However if you aren’t upgrading from an S then you should use the cables that come with the X. They are better and cheap hdmi cables might not support the same standards the console uses.
Nov 23, 2004
152 posts
10 upvotes
Whitby
Got the call yesterday and got the official confirmation today. Be nice if it arrived for Christmas, but I know that is wishful thinking.

Spent less than $10 total on this and still have codes in my account. Wish I could give them away.

I originally was doing random 5 code dumps, gave up for a while and then did a few of 1 code an hour and that did it.

Good luck to all that are still trying....it can be done!
Jan 12, 2003
776 posts
377 upvotes
I wish I could say I am only at $10.
2003/4 Logitech Cordless Navigator Duo | 2007 - Pepsi - Score Every Hour - XBox 360 Arcade
2007 - KFC Chicken Bowls Contest - $5 Gift Card | 2008 - Pepsi - "Win The Play" - 2 NFL Hats
2008 - WD - Crack the Code - TShirt | 2009 - Wonder Bread Watch
Mar 17, 2015
170 posts
76 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Maybe Microwave's theory of people who put in a lot of codes don't get picked is correct lol.
I have been very regular, it's not like i'm putting in 40 codes at a time. Just been pretty consistent.
I dunno man.
Jan 12, 2003
776 posts
377 upvotes
habs365 wrote: Maybe Microwave's theory of people who put in a lot of codes don't get picked is correct lol.
I have been very regular, it's not like i'm putting in 40 codes at a time. Just been pretty consistent.
I dunno man.
If I took a pic of all the caps and bags of Doritos I have saved, Id probably cry lol

I did stop buying coffee during the contest though and replaced it with the MD, so Im not really out a whole lot extra , I love doritios anyways,

Just becoming a pain to try and find the $1 mountain dews now.
2003/4 Logitech Cordless Navigator Duo | 2007 - Pepsi - Score Every Hour - XBox 360 Arcade
2007 - KFC Chicken Bowls Contest - $5 Gift Card | 2008 - Pepsi - "Win The Play" - 2 NFL Hats
2008 - WD - Crack the Code - TShirt | 2009 - Wonder Bread Watch
Apr 17, 2011
595 posts
805 upvotes
Toronto
bwiz2k3 wrote: Got the call yesterday and got the official confirmation today. Be nice if it arrived for Christmas, but I know that is wishful thinking.

Spent less than $10 total on this and still have codes in my account. Wish I could give them away.

I originally was doing random 5 code dumps, gave up for a while and then did a few of 1 code an hour and that did it.

Good luck to all that are still trying....it can be done!
You never know, it might come in time. I won on Dec 2 and received my Xbox on Dec 12th. :)
Dec 31, 2009
136 posts
22 upvotes
DougO wrote: Picked mine up today. Just trying to juggle locations between the One S and One X. Good thing they have the same inputs...
Output:
One S: HDMI 2.0
One X: HDMI 2.1

So, ideal to use what is given. Especially if you have a good TV!

Further information on the difference between 2.0 and 2.1:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI#Version_2.0