[Hourly] 2018/01/07 Doritos "WINEVERYHOUR" ***starts OCT 10***

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2017 12:25 am
Nov 4, 2017
16 posts
5 upvotes
Kry_sta wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 5:56 pm
I won I won! I haven't gone out of my way to enter or buy products, so this was my 3rd entry. I'd suggest to enter a single code every hour rather than dump them all on one
Am I the only person here who's won from dumping more than 20 entries into one draw? If that didn't work, I was gonna do 5 entries at a time from pairings of 1 Doritos/1 Mtn Dew.

On a side note: dammit, I keep checking back to see if anyone's received their prize yet. I guess I should stop checking for at least a few days.
Jan 21, 2010
132 posts
16 upvotes
Winnipeg
They say it'll be shipped in 4 weeks or so, anyone who won before the xb1x was released (I think Nov 9) will have to wait up to 6 weeks from the date they won.
Mar 17, 2015
107 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I haven’t bought anything since my big push last weekend. Hearing of someone else winning is giving me the urge again, lol. My poor wallet!
Deal Guru
Dec 26, 2010
14349 posts
3168 upvotes
Kry_sta wrote:
Nov 25th, 2017 1:18 pm
They say it'll be shipped in 4 weeks or so, anyone who won before the xb1x was released (I think Nov 9) will have to wait up to 6 weeks from the date they won.
I won the end of October. So, its been almost 4 weeks now. I can wait. I decided to place a moratorium on new games purchases until after I have the new system set up. I wasn't expecting to get the system before Christmas but if it arrives before then, terrific...
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2705 posts
99 upvotes
Montreal
I got a call this morning, at 10:30AM, while I was in the grocery store, telling me I potentially won! I only found out this contest was happening 5 days ago! I quickly mailed away for npn codes, which haven't come yet, and bought some products to tide me over until they arrived. I was entering once an hour, starting November 26 Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes. The very nice rep told me which code won (so I can throw out the rest), and told me my prize will arrive in 8-10 weeks.
Voted RFD Most Helpful/Knowledgeable User in 2008

SDM mini-FAQ
*GCs don't count as a purchase for SDM promotions.
*You can't buy GC's with Optimum points.
*You can only make one redemption on a single purchase.
Nov 17, 2017
6 posts
2 upvotes
Milton
Cyanne wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 12:52 pm
I got a call this morning, at 10:30AM, while I was in the grocery store, telling me I potentially won! I only found out this contest was happening 5 days ago! I quickly mailed away for npn codes, which haven't come yet, and bought some products to tide me over until they arrived. I was entering once an hour, starting November 26 Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes. The very nice rep told me which code won (so I can throw out the rest), and told me my prize will arrive in 8-10 weeks.
Congrats !!

So do you have to keep the codes as proof ?
Do they ask for a picture of the winning codes.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2705 posts
99 upvotes
Montreal
HairyToes wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 12:55 pm
Congrats !!

So do you have to keep the codes as proof ?
Do they ask for a picture of the winning codes.
I'm gonna say *probably* not. I'm the one who brought up the issue, and the rep wouldn't tell me I *didn't* need the code, but didn't tell me to do anything with it either. It was more like, hold on to it *in case*. I guess maybe if someone else claims I stole their code? lol

SDM mini-FAQ
Nov 17, 2017
6 posts
2 upvotes
Milton
Cyanne wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 1:15 pm
I'm gonna say *probably* not. I'm the one who brought up the issue, and the rep wouldn't tell me I *didn't* need the code, but didn't tell me to do anything with it either. It was more like, hold on to it *in case*. I guess maybe if someone else claims I stole their code? lol
Ok thanks.

Yea that's what I was thinking also. Just in case someone else used the same code.
Jan 12, 2003
457 posts
100 upvotes
Cyanne wrote:
Nov 28th, 2017 12:52 pm
Then there is us , who have been hammering away at this since the beginning... :(
2003/4 Logitech Cordless Navigator Duo
2007 - Pepsi - Score Every Hour - XBox 360 Arcade
2007 - KFC Chicken Bowls Contest - $5 Gift Card
2008 - Pepsi - "Win The Play" - 2 NFL Hats
2008 - WD - Crack the Code - TShirt
2009 - Wonder Bread Watch
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2013
3206 posts
640 upvotes
Toronto
Just started entering this thing, but I figure buying the small bags of doritos gives the same # of entries as the larger bag, especially when paired with Kickstarter cans, right?
XBox Live: M1GO | PSN: CURRENTLY INACTIVE
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2705 posts
99 upvotes
Montreal
yes, small bags is the economical way to go, if you're really buying the codes, not the nachos. npns are the most economical, but also the most work and require waiting. I sent away for npns, but won with product codes before they arrived.

SDM mini-FAQ
May 16, 2013
11 posts
10 upvotes
Burlington
My win was 1 bag of small and 2 mountain dew of that helps.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2003
1605 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
I've played 30 pins so far, spacing out my entries but nothing yet.

Bought 6 x $1 mountain dews at dollarama and 6 x $1.50 bags of chips at Circle K to get the 5 plays bonus.

Have to stock up again tomorrow and try another round after seeing a new batch of winners on here. Congrats to all the winners!
Nov 17, 2017
6 posts
2 upvotes
Milton
grego9198 wrote:
Nov 29th, 2017 12:26 am
I've played 30 pins so far, spacing out my entries but nothing yet.

Bought 6 x $1 mountain dews at dollarama and 6 x $1.50 bags of chips at Circle K to get the 5 plays bonus.

Have to stock up again tomorrow and try another round after seeing a new batch of winners on here. Congrats to all the winners!
If you're near a Pizza Nova they sell the chips for .99 cents a bag.
Also Circle K should have the chips 2 for $2.50
Jan 21, 2010
132 posts
16 upvotes
Winnipeg
My paperwork says the xbox will be delivered in 8 - 10 weeks, so I guess I'll be waiting til February to play

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

HueyP90