Expired Contests

[Hourly] 2018/01/07 Doritos "WINEVERYHOUR" ***starts OCT 10***

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2018 11:50 am
Mar 22, 2015
159 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Friend didn't get a call yet so will be dumping (it makes me giggle too) 40+ pins tomorrow at 3-4pm est.
Feb 4, 2003
975 posts
79 upvotes
i can't believe this but just got voice mail I won. I only entered total about 10 codes since Dec. month. One or two codes every week afternoon.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2734 posts
157 upvotes
Ottawa
skywalker wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 10:45 am
i can't believe this but just got voice mail I won. I only entered total about 10 codes since Dec. month. One or two codes every week afternoon.
Congrats!
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
No Xbox X win.... not a good way to start 2018 :(
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2734 posts
157 upvotes
Ottawa
Last day for this contest is Sunday? January 7th?
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
No Xbox X win.... not a good way to start 2018 :(
Dec 23, 2016
51 posts
6 upvotes
How much have you guys spent on this contest? Part of me has wanted to try hard for it, but I don't want to end up having spent $200 on pop and still having to spend almost $700 to buy an X.
May 25, 2015
119 posts
67 upvotes
Calgary, AB
ThePessimisticOne wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 11:45 am
How much have you guys spent on this contest? Part of me has wanted to try hard for it, but I don't want to end up having spent $200 on pop and still having to spend almost $700 to buy an X.
Probably $120ish.

$30 was upfront to do a major dump when the contest started. The rest was on a couple of Kickstart a week that replaced coffee or Monster, so money I would have spent anyway.
Dec 23, 2016
51 posts
6 upvotes
MCJD83 wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 11:56 am
Probably $120ish.

$30 was upfront to do a major dump when the contest started. The rest was on a couple of Kickstart a week that replaced coffee or Monster, so money I would have spent anyway.
That's not too bad.

I've never seen any Kickstart cans with codes on them or promotion banners for that matter. I've looked at Shoppers and perhaps Metro as well, but nothing. I've just seen one or two bags of Doritos and several Mountain Dews (I bought the last one at Walmart last week). I don't like Doritos though.

I love energy drinks, but Kickstart never did much for me, but I'd buy it if I could find some with promo codes.

I entered once last week, but have yet to hear anything. I probably didn't win, but who knows if they've made the call for that day yet.
Nov 27, 2012
37 posts
68 upvotes
HALIFAX
Just got call/email today
confirmed with same verification's/questions
only playing since Christmas, one an hour every hour

was upset where i had (2) bought chip codes not work but not upset anymore, good luck everyone
Last edited by jdmorrow74 on Jan 5th, 2018 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2018 Wins To Date (12) $1650
Jan 30, 2016
305 posts
660 upvotes
Halifax, NS
jdmorrow74 wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 4:15 pm
Just got call/email today
confirmed with same verification's/questions
only playing since Christmas, one an hour every hour

was upset where i had (2) bought chip codes not work but not upset anymore, good luck everyone
Do you know which one won? I’m curious which day’s draws they are on.

EDIT: and congrats, of course!! :)
Nov 27, 2012
37 posts
68 upvotes
HALIFAX
didnt think to ask sorry
2018 Wins To Date (12) $1650
Dec 19, 2005
67 posts
15 upvotes
Edmonton
ThePessimisticOne wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 11:45 am
About $400. Played almost every day since beginning of the contest. Finally won December 23. A very hard win this year!
Dec 23, 2016
51 posts
6 upvotes
I just bought two small bags of Doritos, which disgust me and gave the chips away haha. I didn't realize the code was on the back so I could've just thrown the chips out.

Not sure of when to enter them. If you guys are doing dumps I'm probably screwed anyways.
Nov 4, 2017
21 posts
6 upvotes
I'm still trying to get a win for my brother. Wow, you guys weren't kidding about specially marked product drying up. I wanted to get 5 Doritos bag and 5 drinks for a small dump of entries tonight, but I couldn't find *any* marked bags of Doritos (not even any of the big bags) and I took the last 3 Kickstarter cans from my local Mac's. I drove to the nearest 7-Eleven and pretty much the same story there, except they had maybe 5 or 6 Kickstarter cans and only one Mtn Dew bottle. I was still seeing a bunch of marked products just last week (before the new year), so I didn't think I'd have much trouble finding them. I'm guessing it's about the same for everyone else here?
Oct 13, 2004
734 posts
194 upvotes
Filthy wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 6:53 pm
About $400. Played almost every day since beginning of the contest. Finally won December 23. A very hard win this year!
I have spent far too much and haven't won. :(
Gave up myself I feel as if I am somehow blacklisted or they figure they'll make money on me so why let me win? KWIM?

Anyhow, heres where I found product with codes today:
Mt dew Little Caesars, Local gas bar, Canadian tire
Kickstart at Circle K
Doritos Red and Orange only small SDM.
Doritos 3 sizes Red only Local gas bar.

Also might try Pizza Pizza for Doritos, KFC for pop, small mom and pop grocers for chips.
Remember, the Sonic sour cream had no advertising on the front of the bag.