• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2018 11:50 am
Mar 22, 2015
159 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ronnie99 wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 9:23 pm

Remember, the Sonic sour cream had no advertising on the front of the bag.
Did they still have codes on the back? I didn't buy any because I didn't figure they were part of it, so have a whole closet full of the gross other flavours.
Dec 23, 2016
51 posts
6 upvotes
I found a bunch of small Doritos bags at an independent convenience store, but didn't buy too many. I thought I'd have to open them, but the codes are just on the back. The smell of them makes me sick.
Oct 13, 2004
734 posts
194 upvotes
lookingfortv wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 10:36 pm
Did they still have codes on the back? I didn't buy any because I didn't figure they were part of it, so have a whole closet full of the gross other flavours.
Yes they did have codes. They said limited edition on front and had wineveryhour on back!

My 3 older kids love Doritos so I had no problem getting rid of them.
Dec 23, 2016
51 posts
6 upvotes
I'm debating if it's worth it to drive around looking for more today. With two days left, people are probably going to be dumping a lot of codes. I can't afford to spend $400 to MAYBE win a $700 system.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2734 posts
157 upvotes
Ottawa
ronnie99 wrote:
Jan 5th, 2018 9:23 pm
I have spent far too much and haven't won. :(
Gave up myself I feel as if I am somehow blacklisted or they figure they'll make money on me so why let me win? KWIM?

Anyhow, heres where I found product with codes today:
Mt dew Little Caesars, Local gas bar, Canadian tire
Kickstart at Circle K
Doritos Red and Orange only small SDM.
Doritos 3 sizes Red only Local gas bar.

Also might try Pizza Pizza for Doritos, KFC for pop, small mom and pop grocers for chips.
Remember, the Sonic sour cream had no advertising on the front of the bag.

I feel the same way.. While I know I don't deserve to win over others, surprised I haven't yet, as I have put a lot of codes in (tons!). So feel some how I may be blacked listed. The second half of the contest I even switched to using my wifes account, to see if she had better luck. Still nothing. :(
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
No Xbox X win.... not a good way to start 2018 :(
Nov 15, 2011
92 posts
38 upvotes
Anyone have any codes left? I only have a few left so if you're doing a big dump please let me know :)
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
15323 posts
3714 upvotes
Any total on how many RFDers won? Will be looking forward to the Mac's Flip The Lip part 2 starting on March 7th. That contest has been very kind to me over the past couple years. The prizes though are TBD according to their rules (https://flipthelip.ca/legal) but because of the success of contests like this Doritos/Mountain Dew one, I'm sure there will be more in the future. And for those still entering, don't give up. It could still happen...
Aug 18, 2008
245 posts
54 upvotes
I was optimistic before the contest started, but I didn't end up buying as many products as I thought I would. I don't eat or drink the stuff.
I'll probably buy the system when there's a better bundle or a price drop.
Mar 17, 2015
141 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I didn’t end up buying anything this weekend, even though I knew where products were still available... so I guess my only hope is codes I entered last week get picked lol Flushed Face
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2734 posts
157 upvotes
Ottawa
LOL.. had a mini-heart attack.. got a page for a second saying the contest was over... LOL

Entered 17 codes over the weekend... fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone! Congrats to everyone that did win!
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
No Xbox X win.... not a good way to start 2018 :(
Nov 30, 2005
790 posts
145 upvotes
Leduc
Good luck to all those that entered at the end. I think there's a decent chance they haven't called those who entered from Thursday onward. There will also be some redraws so keep those fingers crossed.
hp.. wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 4:18 pm
I was optimistic before the contest started, but I didn't end up buying as many products as I thought I would. I don't eat or drink the stuff.
I'll probably buy the system when there's a better bundle or a price drop.
that's a smart approach. this contest hits that gambling itch in some ways and can really suck people in, many of which will spend big and walk away with nothing.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2007
4034 posts
601 upvotes
God's Country
Good luck to everyone!! Eyes,toes and Fingers are sooo Crossed :)-
Nothing but Good Thoughts :)
Nov 9, 2005
189 posts
407 upvotes
Toronto
My XBox One X + Forza for sale locally for $600 cash. PM me if interested. Thanks.