• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2018 11:50 am
Mar 17, 2015
131 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bojac wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 7:30 am
My XBox One X + Forza for sale locally for $600 cash. PM me if interested. Thanks.
Counter offfer. I have about 2 dozen bags of Doritos. Trade?
Nov 15, 2011
91 posts
38 upvotes
bojac wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 7:30 am
My XBox One X + Forza for sale locally for $600 cash. PM me if interested. Thanks.
Great price. Should have no problem getting that on kijiji

Still crossing my fingers I get a call by Friday that one of the codes I entered this weekend hit!
Nov 27, 2012
14 posts
20 upvotes
HALIFAX
I confirmed with the call in agent today that i was contacted on Jan 5th and my entry was drawn Jan 1st
2018 Wins To Date (3) $778
Mar 17, 2015
131 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jdmorrow74 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 2:43 pm
I confirmed with the call in agent today that i was contacted on Jan 5th and my entry was drawn Jan 1st
If they were calling for people who won on the 1st on Friday, that gives me just another sliver of hope my call will come lol.
Aug 18, 2008
234 posts
50 upvotes
Best Buy should have a Win Every Hour Loser's Sale - a free copy of Forza with every XB1X. I'd buy it! :)
Nov 30, 2005
785 posts
143 upvotes
Leduc
a friend got the winning call on Monday afternoon which was probably near the end of the work day for the contest people.
he entered on Wednesday it seems they have at least 4 days worth of winners to go through yet.
Nov 15, 2011
91 posts
38 upvotes
microwave wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 1:55 am
a friend got the winning call on Monday afternoon which was probably near the end of the work day for the contest people.
he entered on Wednesday it seems they have at least 4 days worth of winners to go through yet.
Congrats to your friend! My chances are so slim right now but glad to see they are trying to get all the calls out. Maybe I could get lucky with a redraw if those exist?
Dec 19, 2005
67 posts
15 upvotes
Edmonton
Has any winner received a delivery since the first wave of shipments back in December? Curious if they are sending them out as winners are verified or if they are batch shipping to winners? When I got the call December 28, they still said 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. I'd also love to get a tracking number, anyone get one of those?
Apr 17, 2011
539 posts
762 upvotes
Toronto
Husband just got the call this morning- won January 6 played 1 code per hour ( won 7-8pm)
Mar 17, 2015
131 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My last code was entered on the 5th.
RIP my chance of winning.
Strangely, I feel.........relief.
It's been fun!
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2720 posts
143 upvotes
Ottawa
lexus34 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 12:14 pm
Husband just got the call this morning- won January 6 played 1 code per hour ( won 7-8pm)
Congrats...

For the rest of us... that means possibly tomorrow is the last day of phone calls if they are already working on Jan 6 entries....

That leaves Jan 7th entries for Wednesday... and possibly any potential redraws for Thursday?

When I won my Xbox One (in 2013), I entered 11 pins on the last draw Dec 31, 11:59pm (New Years Eve). I got a call days later like January 8th (or something like that) and I think they said I won on a redraw. Basically any xbox that went unclaimed throughout the length of the contest, was re-drawn for using the entries of the last contest.

Knowing how this worked previously I entered 11 through last weekend, and kept 8 entries to use on the last draw. With the hope that some how I may have more of a chance, if there really were re-draws used on that last hour.
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
No Xbox X win.... not a good way to start 2018 :(
Mar 17, 2015
131 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto, ON
freakx2001 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 1:25 pm
Congrats...

For the rest of us... that means possibly tomorrow is the last day of phone calls if they are already working on Jan 6 entries....

That leaves Jan 7th entries for Wednesday... and possibly any potential redraws for Thursday?

When I won my Xbox One (in 2013), I entered 11 pins on the last draw Dec 31, 11:59pm (New Years Eve). I got a call days later like January 8th (or something like that) and I think they said I won on a redraw. Basically any xbox that went unclaimed throughout the length of the contest, was re-drawn for using the entries of the last contest.

Knowing how this worked previously I entered 11 through last weekend, and kept 8 entries to use on the last draw. With the hope that some how I may have more of a chance, if there really were re-draws used on that last hour.
Smart. I was planning on doing the same thing, but ended up being pretty busy the last two days of the contest.
Nov 30, 2005
785 posts
143 upvotes
Leduc
freakx2001 wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 1:25 pm
Congrats...

I won on a redraw that year too but I didn’t enter on the last day so getting the call came as a big surprise especially so long after the contest had ended. I figured they selected another winner from the hour being redrawn but who knows.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2007
4022 posts
597 upvotes
God's Country
Its Official I.m switching to Coke!!! Would have been More fun had I won ,,,,LOL
Nothing but Good Thoughts :)